• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Middle school S+ player looking for team

Squidartha

Inkling
Pronouns
He/him
Hi,
My son is in middle school and is a Splatoon fanatic. His IGN is 99pancakes. He progressed to S+2 last season and wants to join or form a team. He’s looking for other players about his age and about his rank. (Ideally at least A/A+—I’m B+ and he has to carry me through matches :-). We’re located in the U.S., Pacific time zone. He plays pretty much every weapon type, but most commonly frontline (shooters/blasters), with chargers a close second.

He’s not looking to enter tournaments any time soon, just play with friends a couple times a week (usually weekends) and get better. We recognize there probably aren’t too many others his age and skill level on this board—even a friend or two he could enter open battles with as a duo or trio would be great. Or if anybody knows of a better place for sub-18 year old players to meet and form teams please let me know.

Since he’s a minor, we’ll share his contact information later and in private messages.

Thanks!

—Squidartha

Madt123

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
She/Her/Hers
NNID
xerneas
Switch Friend Code
SW-5046-3858-9981
I am "About his age" but not his rank ugh (c- here cause my dad likes to play at 2am when I am sleeping, then he ranks me down+the new season rank-down thing)

but I am super open to play =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom