NNID
donavanfinley
Greetings:

Splatoon Name: BearCash
NNID: donovanfinley
Discord: lukascash
Favorite Weapon(s): .52 gal, .96 gal, squelchers

Lengthy rant:
I really just want to know if I can be a contributing player in this game, in a competitive team setting. The problem is that solo ranked is so fickle, there is no way of me knowing. I will have runs of outstanding individual play, and see my ranking plummet. Other times, I play like a mentally-challenged pistachio, and win 10 in a row. Results just get more random the more I play.

I can't realistically ask to be a part of a squad until I prove my mettle, so I'm hoping someone out there can let me doof around with your squad, and give me some clarity. I have some fairly fresh strategy ideas, that I haven't seen employed, so even if I wasn't to be a boots on the field contributor, I could be a useful behind-the-scenes consultant.

I am a 30-year-old father of three, and my kids and wife are super cool about me playing. In fact, the two youngest are voracious cheerleaders, so you have their support to look forward to as a potential squad mate. I typically play from 8-10 mountain standard time, but I sneak in random hours here and there

I don't know what else to day, so I'll just look at pictures of cats, until I hear back from someone

Cheers! and happy squidding

Gamertara

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Gamertara
So, if I understand your post correctly, you're hoping to play with a squad to act like a bit of a constant so you can figure out the variables(issues) with your play? I'm up for it. I do not have a squad, but I'd be willing to team up with you with a few of my friends who might be able to give you some clarity. I'm also normally on between 7 and 10 MST.

What is the number for your Discord ID? I've found it easier to add people with that.
What's your preferred mode?

My NNID and Discord are both Gamertara, #6220. I am a level 50, rank A+.

BearCash

Inkling
NNID
donavanfinley
So, if I understand your post correctly, you're hoping to play with a squad to act like a bit of a constant so you can figure out the variables(issues) with your play? I'm up for it. I do not have a squad, but I'd be willing to team up with you with a few of my friends who might be able to give you some clarity. I'm also normally on between 7 and 10 MST.

What is the number for your Discord ID? I've found it easier to add people with that.
What's your preferred mode?

My NNID and Discord are both Gamertara, #6220. I am a level 50, rank A+.
That is fantastic. I just added you on discord and NN (I think). Thanks in advance to you and your friends.

Inksploder

Inkster Jr.
NNID
FruitMaster951
Hey! FruitSquids here!
We're actually looking for few more players, too!
If it's okay with you, you can hang around with us for a bit and see if you like it or not?
We have a wide range of players from B+ to S so it might be worth a shot :)

If you're interested, please contact me!
(If you do, please tell me if you have 'Amino' app or not, and if it's a possibility because we use it commonly for normal communications)

Discord: FS|Orange#6534

BearCash

Inkling
NNID
donavanfinley
Hey! FruitSquids here!
We're actually looking for few more players, too!
If it's okay with you, you can hang around with us for a bit and see if you like it or not?
We have a wide range of players from B+ to S so it might be worth a shot :)

If you're interested, please contact me!
(If you do, please tell me if you have 'Amino' app or not, and if it's a possibility because we use it commonly for normal communications)

Discord: FS|Orange#6534
Great. I just added you on discord. (lukascash#0725). I've never used amino before. Please feel free to add my NNID or give me yours. Can't wait to play!

Inksploder

Inkster Jr.
NNID
FruitMaster951
Great. I just added you on discord. (lukascash#0725). I've never used amino before. Please feel free to add my NNID or give me yours. Can't wait to play!
I sent you a friend request because I didn't get your invitation for some reason.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom