• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Miiverse post are getting out of hand

Cazdon

Inkling
NNID
Cazdon
The memes drive me absolutely crazy. But I still can't tell if that's a good thing or a bad thing.
Kinda like this.

OmegaDivider

Squid Sisters Fanboy
NNID
OmegaDivider
Squidward may be dandy and all but one of my favorites has to have been Hank Hill's face behind the glass near the arcade machine.

Mam

Inkster Jr.
NNID
GTaG1379
Touche, never thought of that.
Science has gone to far. The octopus they are getting into our little inkling heads. We need to open our EYES to see the enemy that's been in front of our eyes the whole time. Squidward. The octopus. It all makes scene now. If i die its not suicide, it was murder by octopus. I better hurry along i think i here them at my door. I must spread the word of this propaganda before its to late.

Mam

Inkster Jr.
NNID
GTaG1379
The memes drive me absolutely crazy. But I still can't tell if that's a good thing or a bad thing.
Kinda like this.
EVERYTHING IS SO WRONG! This hurts my soul, right down to the core. (° ͡ ͜ ͡ʖ ͡ °)

Niliks

Pro Squid
NNID
Niliks
Kinda like this.
This...is actually making me cringe...Hnnnnnnggggggg......

Reactions: Mam

Nico Nico Sleep

Pro Squid
Memes are funny for only so long before become outdated, as all memes become. If I were to make an arbitrary reference to something as old as GEDDAN or Longcat, it wouldn't be funny anymore. This same factor applies systematically to all the memes on the Splatoon miiverse. Things like Pepe the Frog and Ayyy Lmao are already somewhat dated and have had their run as infamous "dank memes"

In other words, this is annoying for the first weekend. If you're going to be posting memes then at least try to apply less overused ones.

rokami

Inkling
NNID
83byte
I'm totally cool with the dank memes as long as the posts stay PG-13. I've heard some horror stories about inappropriate Miiverse posts.

Cola

Inkling
NNID
Cola64
I'll take some fresh and spooky memes over some of the more inappropriate content any day.

When worst thing I've seen was this:

Then I know that Nintendo's doing a respectable job keeping everything clean.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom