Nukichuu

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Nukikero
Oh cool the Plaza will have miiverse drawings too :0 <3 Didn't know that

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
I saw a Miiverse drawing of Ness with B) glasses and a floating pizza, was pretty cool. Also, yeah, this thread already exists. :)

Trieste Sp

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
I've definitely seen some of these during the Testfire. It's a cool little detail.

Terabyte

Inkling Commander
NNID
PokeBoy99
I can see myself losing focus due to laughing over a really poorly drawn Inkling or something. The opposing team will see me just standing there and looking at it lol.

aqua46

Inkling Cadet
I can see myself losing focus due to laughing over a really poorly drawn Inkling or something. The opposing team will see me just standing there and looking at it lol.
Same here. Imagine trying to paint the floors or lay suppressive fire, and in the corner of your eye stands a miiverse post with a cheep-cheep biting a inkling in squid form, with a blooper attacking the cheep to help it's cephalopod cousin, while big bertha is getting ridden by an octarian, and Mario (in his frog suit) is staring, flabbergasted at the scene taking place.

Reila

Inkling Fleet Admiral
That is a cool feature but the odds it will be misused (read: people drawing nsfw stuff) are absurdly high. Hopefully the moderators in the Splatoon Miiverse are quick enough to delete stuff before it pops out in the game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom