Mobile squidboards tip!

ToastyGhost

Inkling
NNID
IAmToastyGhost
Switch Friend Code
SW-4329-2911-2996
you can do this on iOS too, in safari hit the share button and there should be an option "add to home screen". sendou has made it so sendou.ink even acts like an app when you do this!

Jimmy'

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-0521-8728-1315
you can do this on iOS too, in safari hit the share button and there should be an option "add to home screen". sendou has made it so sendou.ink even acts like an app when you do this!
Sweet! it works on apple and android, thank you for testing that o7

It would be cool to see squidboards add in the web app development, it makes using sendou a lot more user friendly.

mossyquartz

Senior Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-6391-8464-6805
For Vivaldi users (like me): click on the logo next to the URL and scroll down, it'll let you add the site to your homescreen!

ToastyGhost

Inkling
NNID
IAmToastyGhost
Switch Friend Code
SW-4329-2911-2996
It would be cool to see squidboards add in the web app development, it makes using sendou a lot more user friendly.
100% agree, squidboards is a bit clunky on mobile right now, since it's seeing a resurgence i hope that gets addressed.

Snikerop

Inkster Jr.
Pronouns
he/him
Worth noting if you're like one of two people who have external links automatically open incognito that clicking the mobile shortcut will be considered an external link (and incognito). There is no way around this....

...at least as far as I know and if you have a workaround I would love to hear it...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom