more splatoon amibos

Las7

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Las7man
Calie, Marie, DJ Octavio, Octaling etc
Make a SP DLC with Octalings that you get for FREE with one of the Amiibos and I might actually buy one.

ILikeKirbys

Inkling Commander
NNID
ILikeKirbys
Yeah, more Splatoon amiibo would be nice, though I'm not entirely sure who's left to make amiibo of, exactly (maybe Judd, like you said, maybe Callie & Marie, perhaps an Octoling, or maybe Cap'n Cuttlefish). Though I'd be more interested in what content you get from these hypothetical new amiibo. More single-player challenges (like, actual challenges, not "go through this level with a Charger/Roller/INVINCIBLE KRAKEN and a meaningless time limit since Kraken) would be nice, I'd be alright with that.
I'd go for them if Nintendo made any, assuming they had good extra content on them... Actually, I'd get 'em even if that wasn't the case, since they'd probably have unique gear on 'em and I want that.

Zoot

Inkling Commander
NNID
IveGotAMegaphone
Didn't I already ask you nicely to stop making a new thread for every thought you have? >:|

florence

Full Squid
it would be really cool if there were inkling girl, inkling boy, or squid amiibos for sale :)

Hinichii.ez.™

Is Splatoon an E-Sport or just a meme?
moar amiibo weapon
maor unique outfit
MAOR MOAR MOAR
Cant you tell, I want it all?

aceofscarabs

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Amiibos on my WANT list:
Annie and Moe (unlocks exclusive hats)
Crusty Sean (unlocks exclusive shoes)
Jelonzo (unlocks exclusive costumes)
Spyke (Missions give Super Sea Snails for completion once a week)
Sheldon (unlocks more Hero Weapon schematics)
Octoling (unlocks more Octoling exclusives, including an Octoling Wig)
Callie (Unlocks Callie-exclusive goodies, including an exclusive skin for a Roller)
Marie (Unlocks Marie-exclusive goodies, including an exclusive skin for a Charger)
Judd (Unlocks exclusive Judd costume and Judge Flag skin Inkbrush/Noveau)
Cap'n Cuttlefish (Unlocks exclusive Bamboozler and exclusive Young CPT Cuttlefish costume/uniform)

Last edited:

Zombie Aladdin

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Overhazard
And how well would those sell, and how available would they be?

Really though, I think the idea is that amiibo are supposed to represent something special. If you're going to get that in-depth with figurines from a particular series, you might as well make it a cheap blind bag or blind box thing. Otherwise, you'd have to have popularity around Sailor Moon levels or Love Live! levels.

Heck, we've barely gotten plushes of this game's characters (and so far, they're only the orange squids).

Noire

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Kyseria
The Octoling and maybe Callie and Marie are the only amiibo I can see in the near future.
Even then it'll probably be expensive to get my hands on one because I'm not F5'ing online stores
at 3AM just to buy one at MSRP and even then I run a huge risk of getting beaten by scalpers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom