Morning!

Templar

Inkster Jr.
NNID
TemplarAnimated
Hello people. Name's Templar, picked up this game about 4 days ago and looking for that S+ rank. Currently on B+, learning how to Splattershot currently playing more Tower Control simply because of time I'm on.

If anyone's willing to teach me the way of the forum, the game, or simply here to welcome me, thanks in advance and looking forward to playing with you. :D

Last edited:

Fightersword

Good TOs are Capitalists
Super Moderator
NNID
Fightersword
Hey, welcome to squidboards! Up to B+ ain't bad at all. Looking forward to you pushing up past A and into S over the coming weeks.

If you're looking for more game information on how to get better, why not check out competitive discussion or some of the guides? A lot of guides are great for general play and you could definitely find some threads to help you out in Comp Discussion.

If you stick around I hope to see you in some of the tournaments I run OP. Have a good one and stay fresh.

Templar

Inkster Jr.
NNID
TemplarAnimated
Thanks for the guidance there. Will be checking out the guides and gave the one in your signature a look. :)

Managed to make A rank today so half way there now.

Alpha359

Full Squid
NNID
voyagersonic
Hello Templar!

Just adding to what Fightersword said there are many great Splatoon YouTube channels out there that feature extremely high level gameplay and as a result are quite helpful for rising through the ranks. Some include 'Nintendome', 'ThatSrb2Dude', 'Squidkids', and 'Squids Next Door', I suggest you check some of them out when you get some free time :)

Stay Fresh!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom