Most Hopeless Moments???

Mr. 9

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
interesting_deal
All right ladies and gentle-squids, this thread is for sharing the most hopeless situations you’ve been in while playing Splatoon. Now when I say hopeless, I mean the types of situations where it matters not if you are a C- (0) or an S+ (99), without direct intervention from the Great Squid in the Sky, you’re done. I’ll start:

A while back I was playing splat zones in S lobby. We were behind, the other team had control, and there was only about 30 seconds left and I had just been splatted. Desperate to try anything that might allow the “Good Guys” to pick up the W, I decided to employ my most hated tactic: the unsafe super jump. While I was soaring through the heavens to my teammate, who was also my last living teammate anywhere near the splat zone, I noticed on the gamepad that he had just been splatted, boo. A second later I was able to see where I would be landing and came face to face with my most hopeless moment. Three enemies were positioned around my landing marker in a perfect equilateral triangle, straight up Triforce style. All three had their shooters aimed at the direct center of my landing spot, and all three had already engaged their automatic firing capabilities upon my position to be. Looking back, I can’t remember if my feet actually touched the ground before they dispatched my ghostly squid remains back to base, it all happened so fast. Needless to say, the “Good Guys” picked up the L that match.

HappyPie

Inkling
NNID
H4ppypie
Well, today I was the last member alive of both teams and just needed to capture the zone to ensure a win, but got killed by a suction bomb thrown about 10 seconds ago by a guy that was dead, and my spray of opposing ink captured the zone and they won (I'm in S, no idea how). And then there was the time where I *cough*was-killed-by-ink-off-fan-in-anchov*cough* . Not my proudest moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom