• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Most Satisfactory Things?

Terabyte

Inkling Commander
NNID
PokeBoy99
What do you think the most satisfactory things in the game are?

Personally, I love the 'ka-thunk' when you land in your ink from a high distance in squid form. Also, throwing a random bomb and splatting someone with it is awesome too.

Reila

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Splatting with the charger
Splatting with the roller's ranged attack.
Someone being splatted by your sprinkler.

Soooo satisfying. I know the point of the game isn't killing (splatting), but it's not my fault splatting others is fun.

MrRoidley

Full Squid
Honestly seeing your points going up by covering a lot of terrain at once is the most satisfying thing to me.
Also, splatting someone with the Inkzooka.

BoTalksGames

Pro Squid
Content Team
NNID
BjFauble
Getting an inkstrike in the final 10 seconds and winning by a few percent. This has happened more than you'd imagine

Howl

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
SilverHowl
Getting a triple kill with an Inkstrike, Bubbling it up as a team to make a final push, outplaying an enemy player by outmaneuvering them @ ink diving and splatting them, baiting enemies into Ink Mines, winning a game with a last second Inkstrike, shutting down Rollers on your base...

There's a lot of satisfaction moments in this game.

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
Splatting other players in general feels really good. :P

Beariie

Full Squid
Getting a triple kill+ with a charger on people using aerosprays / splattershots.

Cruising through the stage with a charger, just inking and surfing.

rokami

Inkling
NNID
83byte
What do you think the most satisfactory things in the game are?

Personally, I love the 'ka-thunk' when you land in your ink from a high distance in squid form. Also, throwing a random bomb and splatting someone with it is awesome too.
That "ka-thunk" is one of my favorite parts too. It just make me feel so happy. Splatting players is great as well.

RoyLee

Inkling Commander
NNID
InfernoUprising
Going 17/3 with a splat charger and winning by 70% at the same time.

Flamjam

Inkling
NNID
Flamjam
Hiding in ink until someone comes, then surprise-splatting them.
Setting a mine where you know someone will walk, and they walk into it.
Dodging someone else’s Kraken then splatting them afterwards.

Also when you finally get the kill after you and someone else end up duelling for a while. And revenge kills after someone has splatted you repeatedly.

iTwAsLucK

Semi-Pro Squid
Getting a quadra-kill. I know this game is mostly about inking turf, but old Halo habits are hard to put to rest. Nothing better than feeling like a beast :)

Chocoling

Pro Squid
NNID
Mystical-Tabby
- Being the reason your team wins.
- The sound of falling into ink from high places.
- making a jump in Inkling form (places like sides to centre in Arowana Mall, side to side in Urchin Underpass and across the containers in Port Mackeral).
- killing snipers who stay in one place and dont move or contribute to their team.

Kelkador

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Pushinator
Double splat with the Dynamo Roller, or just the Dynamo Roller in general.

ZeroParadox

Senior Squid
NNID
ZeroParadox
When you super jump behind the enemy team with Stealth Jump and crush them on the way down with the roller splatter.

Hootie

Inkling
NNID
Vin_Megadiesel
Getting a last second ink strike that wins you the game. Won a match by 0.1% because of it.

Getting two kills from the inkzooka on the same shot.

Niliks

Pro Squid
NNID
Niliks
- That high dive sound is fantastic. I also like the sound of swimming for a long time, or the small sound of swimming slowly so that you don't get seen because you are being hyper alert and hear it.
- The final boss.
- Being in your own Ink and feeling "You're in MY world now!"
- Hiding in a wall below someone who is raining havoc on your team, appearing next to them and splatting them before they even knew you arrived.
- Holding on to a point for all you're worth but losing, when suddenly your allies appear.
- Losing a fight, and in your Splat-Cam seeing an ally come behind you and use the situation to their advantage perfectly turn it in your favor.
- Being saved by an allied Bubbler when all seemed lost. Or being doing the same for them.
- A game of Splat Zones so close you are actually not sure who had control when Judd called the game, and it was you. Same with Turf War, it's just not as rare.
- Jumping to a perfectly placed beacon and turtling up behind cover as the rest of your dead allies jump to you, replace the beacon, and counter-attack in unison.
- Saving a bad jump by defending your allies jump-marker with your very life, and succeeding.

Boolerex

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Boolerex
Any air shot kill with a charger.

Any double kill with one shot from a charger.

Putting in killer wail only for the enemy to jump in it (happened a awful lot the first few time I played ranked hue)

Triple kill/Wipe in general

Power

Inkling Commander
-Splatting people with a bomb right after I killed their teammate.
-Sneaking behind an entire squad marching towards the center and splatting a majority of them.
-In Turf Wars, waiting for the percentage after a round of domination.
-Making cool and fast looking tricks to evade the enemy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom