• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Most Satisfactory Things?

Tyrfing

Senior Squid
- swimming through ink around your enemies taking and taking them out
- placing mines and watching your enemy explode
- swimming up a wall to avoid enemies and shooting them from behind
- taking out enemies with the charger

BB_Inkling

Inkling
Defnialty the NPCS they are all so cute, espically Marie and Annie!!! I also like running over people with rollers and taking control of the tower in BlackBelly Skatepark. I love the inkstrikes too they are so cool! Also just every little detail they put into the background and stuff is just so cool...and...and also...the memes...the dank miiverse memes...

N8theGr8

Inkling
NNID
SnivyVStheWorld
Getting kills with the roller and sniping people with the charger weapon. I didn't think I'd like these two weapon types so much, but I use them much more than the splattershot types.

JuddTheCat

Inkling Cadet
The splat sound effect when hitting anyone.
Ink Striking at the last second.
Get a double or more kill.

NNID
Smashbro
-When all 3 of your teamates jump to your location in a ranked match.
-When your inkstrike causes the opponents overtime to end in a ranked match.
-When you waste your inkstrike purposely within the last 8 seconds of a battle because your team obviously won.(in a ranked match)

Ranked matches can get pretty satisfying when you win.

Strider_Bond00J

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Strider_James00B
An especially satisfying moment in any Turf War is when I'm equipped with a Roller and deliberately run into someone else who's using a Roller. I love doing that just for the mutually assured splattering! Honourable mentions go out to splattering someone with a full-powered Charge shot and deploying a Special weapon like the Kraken.

Xitara

Inkling
NNID
Xitara
I feel like this with other weapons too, but there really is nothing like having a charger and spotting that your opponent is about to super jump to a spot.

I just hold my reticle right there and...

3...2...1...*instant death*

It makes me feel so evil and powerful. I haven't felt that same rush of adrenaline with anything else.

Squidsplatter

Inkling
NNID
zauelemia
I love the 'ka-plump' sound, too! Getting points is satisfying. Raising my level and leveling my gear is satisfying, too. u v u

missingno

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
he/him
NNID
missingno
Switch Friend Code
SW-6539-1393-3018
Keeping opponents out of choke points or important real estate, and quadra-kills.

The time I did both on Saltspray, oh man. That was the best. Ain't nobody getting through to the north square on my watch.

treesy

Inkling
NNID
treesin
Yeah, I got a quadra kill with the Killer Wail in a chokepoint that let us easily take the lead in the last 15 seconds of a match. It's not my favorite but that thing can get some crazy angles.

Pesty

Inkster Jr.
Evading Krakens and turning around just in time to splat 'em as they turn back. After how much of a pain they were when I was just starting out, revenge tastes pretty sweet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom