Movementspeed is strong

Nukichuu

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Nukikero
So i got 3 Gears with "Movement speed" as main abillity and the hat has 2 extra slot movementspeeds and the other ones have 1. I feel like Sonic the Hedgehog on crack and even while shooting im super super fast. Everyone should try it out <3

Nukichuu

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Nukikero
Is also verrrry usefull in ranked. I always feel like im good xD

Saturn

LFT mid range, former xlt
NNID
Saturnity
Switch Friend Code
SW-7252-9309-8314
The only problem is that you're so slow while firing that it won't make a huge difference. On heavy weapons like the blaster or .96 gal, it's almost useless. It might be okay on something like an N-Zap since it naturally doesn't slow you down by too much.

Keep an eye on Kelp Dome, though. It has tons of grates that force you to run on foot. I'll probably try to roll a good piece of Rockenburg gear so I'm prepared for it.

Nukichuu

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Nukikero
The only problem is that you're so slow while firing that it won't make a huge difference. On heavy weapons like the blaster or .96 gal, it's almost useless. It might be okay on something like an N-Zap since it naturally doesn't slow you down by too much.

Keep an eye on Kelp Dome, though. It has tons of grates that force you to run on foot. I'll probably try to roll a good piece of Rockenburg gear so I'm prepared for it.
I will test it out with the "huge" weapons and edit this post after im done~

Edit: Its actually not too bad and the speed bonus is very noticable :3 (is noticable a word? i suck at english today and im tired lol)

Vayu

Inkster Jr.
NNID
baamin
Movement Speed + Ink Resistance Up = Speed Penalty? Lol wut is that? Can I eat it?

Saturn

NNID
Saturnity
Switch Friend Code
SW-7252-9309-8314
I will test it out with the "huge" weapons and edit this post after im done~

Edit: Its actually not too bad and the speed bonus is very noticable :3 (is noticable a word? i suck at english today and im tired lol)
It's noticeable, but a turtle isn't much better than a slug. You'll still get hit.

Rochette

Inkling
Movement Speed + Ink Resistance Up = Speed Penalty? Lol wut is that? Can I eat it?
Some people begin to understand the utility of the brand =)

Rockenberg shoes for a build Movement speed + Ink resistance up.

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
I don't think I have any movement speeds but I'm sure it is very useful, although I can still hit people who have movement speeds easily.

It's noticeable, but a turtle isn't much better than a slug. You'll still get hit.
Actually.. a turtle is a lot faster than a slug. I think you mean a tortoise and even then they are still way bigger than slugs so they generally move a lot farther quicker. ;)

RotomGuy

Inkling Cadet
NNID
RotomGuy
I have different abilities (triple Quick Respawn and triple Defence) but I'm sure Movement Speed is useful.

Saturn

NNID
Saturnity
Switch Friend Code
SW-7252-9309-8314
I don't think I have any movement speeds but I'm sure it is very useful, although I can still hit people who have movement speeds easily.

Actually.. a turtle is a lot faster than a slug. I think you mean a tortoise and even then they are still way bigger than slugs so they generally move a lot farther quicker. ;)
It's just a metaphor, I mean you're not going to be accomplishing anything with the extra speed. Something like an N-Zap stays fast enough with +speed to strafe around properly.

RotomGuy

Inkling Cadet
NNID
RotomGuy
Triple Defense sounds crazy. Is it very noticable?
Because of diminishing returns, it only allows me to survive an extra hit, but then again, that can make all the difference.

DonkaFjord

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
DonkaFjord
Because of diminishing returns, it only allows me to survive an extra hit, but then again, that can make all the difference.
I guess you probably get less 'draws' where you both simultaneously die.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom