Music from the Testfire?

SirFelix

Inkling
NNID
catstew
There was a bunch of music from the Global Testfire that just ended, and I'm wondering if anyone has ripped the music from the demo?

Gunster25

Pro Squid
A few tracks of the music used in the Global Testfire can be found online during Splatoon Treehouse sessions, Directs, etc...

SirFelix

Inkling
NNID
catstew
A few tracks of the music used in the Global Testfire can be found online during Splatoon Treehouse sessions, Directs, etc...
Noooo, you might have misunderstood.

I mean clean tracks with no background music or anything.

Axel

Inkling
NNID
Axel1K
Can't wait until the OST starts appearing on YouTube. From what I heard during the testfire, the music sounds great! It's got a real charm to it.

Reactions: Lyn

Dirty Duck

Inkling Cadet
NNID
TheThirdChild
I really likes the Saltspray Rig and Tutorial Map (I think it's Urchin Underpass? Maybe?) themes, unfortunately though I can only find Walleye Warehouse as of right now.

Hopefully somebody let 'em rip, as it were.

MustDash

Inkling
NNID
NeDavid
I like how the music changes for the last minute of the match. I would like to get the ost for that.

Nico Nico Sleep

Pro Squid
I very much liked the music, but I need to hear more before really giving the OST a serious rating of some sort.

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
I don't know of any place where the music is located, but I'm sure you could find it on YouTube somewhere. :)

PS; Good/10 Bec Noir picture.

Reila

Inkling Fleet Admiral
I checked ffshrine to see if there are any Splatoon rips but unfortunately there are none.

Aura

Infiltrator
I just want to hear a clean rip of the solo mode music. That song sounds good.

The OST so far is wonderful. I really like how catchy it is.

DonkaFjord

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
DonkaFjord
I think the music is a little different in squid form as well. In the test stage it was just like the muted music but with added sound effects like the sound of hammering and stuff? Did anyone notice a difference besides just the quieter, more muffled music?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom