• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Music to listen to while playing Splatoon?

Hi_C

Full Squid
So I like to listen to music when I play video games as it kind of gets me in the zone for things and I feel like makes me play better. I was thinking, what type of music, and more specifically, what artist would you listen to when playing Splatoon? For me it's Kid Ink (PUN INTENDED). Feel free to link stuff as well.

Edit: Figured I should add song by him haha
. I actually like a lot of rap and R&B, I just thought I would be kinda witty with the pun haha.

Last edited:

° Moteki

¤MÆL°
NNID
Shoctopus
I really enjoy the music they have on splatoons but If and when i do feel like changing the feel i'd probably switch to some older hiphop tracks or anything indie ;)

Hi_C

Full Squid
I really enjoy the music they have on splatoons but If and when i do feel like changing the feel i'd probably switch to some older hiphop tracks or anything indie ;)
That is actually a good point. I really do enjoy Splatoon's soundtrack a lot. Its really interesting and fits the game to a T.

Kiri

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Mallowy
Jet Set Radio or JSRF soundtracks cmon

The two series have super similar aesthetic styles, down to the music

Markness

Inkling
NNID
Markness01
I'm not a big Metal/hard rock fan but this is pretty sweet listening while playing.

° Moteki

¤MÆL°
NNID
Shoctopus
or Gang starr Moment of Truth

With these i wouldn't matter as much if i win or lose ;3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom