my critter corner

vamp1rebees

Senior Squid
Pronouns
they
Switch Friend Code
SW-4398-1560-3805
okay so i feel like i should just post all my art in this thread bc everyone else does that and i don't want like ten million different threads to keep track of so now it is ~the critter corner~ (alternatively the touch pool)
i replayed octo expansion recently and it inspired me to bring back my old splat2 oc i loved !! he never rlly got a ref sheet or much back story so i am redeeming him now:p

murphy00.png

heres a messy sketch of him for rn:3 (i also still have to work on 2 other ref sheets so i may take awhile for those.........)
he's a graneledone octopus!! his freckles are a characteristic of theirs, as pacific octopi have more warts than their atlantic counterparts and i thought it'd be a cute idea to include that somehow:) if you're interested in that also here's where i found it!!> https://www.fieldmuseum.org/blog/how-tell-deep-sea-octopuses-apart-check-their-warts <
i'll (probably) put his backstory with his ref sheet when i get those done:3

SAMICOM

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
He/Him/They/Them
Switch Friend Code
SW-1519-4190-1330
OKAY SO. making a new thread for new squidboy specifically bc i want to start with this design and bc i'm making actual ref sheets. AND IM RLLY EXCITED BC THIS TOOK THE ENTIRE DAY. AND I AM AN ARTIST WHO DRAWS WITH THEIR FINGER ON THEIR PHONE SO I AM IN ACTUAL AGONY BUT ANYWAY
View attachment 13125View attachment 13124

I'M SUPER PROUD OF THIS ONE HFHBDKFKDJK i rlly hope you guys like him also:DDD i'll start working on another ref sheet tomorrow specifically for some of his personality traits+lore, as well as his piercings and how his tentacles are cut with a front and back view of his hair:) (and maybe side but i am atrocious at side profiles) i'll also provide some little details abt his outfit and his hobbies:)
i also wanted to show how this sheet started bc it had very...... humble beginnings. and makes me 100x more proud of how the end product looks compared to the start
View attachment 13126 tiny bc oh brother this guy STINKS
anyway ty for all the support with my little guy!!! :DD i'm happy you guys like him too:33
he reminds me of ikkan except he doesn't shop at hot topic and i mean this as high praise

Hokuto

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
they/he/ze
Switch Friend Code
SW-5561-7608-9695
okay so i feel like i should just post all my art in this thread bc everyone else does that and i don't want like ten million different threads to keep track of so now it is ~the critter corner~ (alternatively the touch pool)
i replayed octo expansion recently and it inspired me to bring back my old splat2 oc i loved !! he never rlly got a ref sheet or much back story so i am redeeming him now:p

View attachment 13212
heres a messy sketch of him for rn:3 (i also still have to work on 2 other ref sheets so i may take awhile for those.........)
he's a graneledone octopus!! his freckles are a characteristic of theirs, as pacific octopi have more warts than their atlantic counterparts and i thought it'd be a cute idea to include that somehow:) if you're interested in that also here's where i found it!!> https://www.fieldmuseum.org/blog/how-tell-deep-sea-octopuses-apart-check-their-warts <
i'll (probably) put his backstory with his ref sheet when i get those done:3
YEAHHH MORE CRITTERS LET'S GO (I love seeing Inkfish inspired by a specific real-life cephalopod.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom