• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Splatoon 2 My current Splat 2 teir list

The Salamander King

NNID
sintiss0421
Switch Friend Code
SW-3785-4018-5310
Mostly just the weapons I see doing well. I know the likeliness of it not changing in the future is basically zero.

Robochao

Full Squid
NNID
Robochao
Interesting, but many unanswered questions here!

Is this the same for across modes?
Are there statistics to back this up? Maybe time-to-kill or amount of ink spread? Maybe include ink consumption per shot?

Plenty of data out here you can add to this doc to make it a strong tier list!

Vintro

Inkling
I have to agree with Robo on that.

Here is a few thoughts:
1: I find it odd how the Dynamo roller is the best roller on your tier list, as I would put the dynamo roller near the very bottom compared to the others for its very slow attack rate and ink consumption.
2: The Octobrush is the best weapon on this list, but the Inkbrush is left in the dust being the second worst?
3: Why is the E-Liter below the Goo Tuber? The gootuber has a very long charge time and is widely considered the worst charger(and sometimes weapon) in Splatoon 2 at the moment.

The tier list feels like it has a lot of bias towards certain weapons, especially the Octobrush.

Sorry if I rambled too much.

The Salamander King

NNID
sintiss0421
Switch Friend Code
SW-3785-4018-5310
Bias towards Octobrush? Hahahahaha! I hate Octobrush!

But yeah, I agree that it is pretty barebones. I just wanted to make a quick list of weapons that generally worked well. Goober is higher than Eliter because I think people just aren't good with the charge hold yet. I feel as if it has a lot of good potential. The reason Dynamo is higher than the other rollers is because of damage consistency. With the Carbon and Flingza, the vertical flick does very little damage and isn't useful. Normal roller is a lot more consistent, but the dynamo has a much larger consistent one-shot range, as well as actually being able to paint better than your average shooter.

The Salamander King

NNID
sintiss0421
Switch Friend Code
SW-3785-4018-5310
Inkbrush is at the bottom because it gets beaten out by almost every shooter in the game (which usually have longer range). It does very little damage and is beaten in ttk by every shooter-class weapon in the game besides L3 and Squelchers, both of which will just kill it at long range anyway. It has a lot of painting power, but weapons like Splattershot and Splash-O-Matic have a nearly equal power when it comes to painting. The kit is decent, but the main weapon is beaten out by literally every weapon in the game (exception are Dynamo and.... Dynamo).

The Salamander King

NNID
sintiss0421
Switch Friend Code
SW-3785-4018-5310
Interesting, but many unanswered questions here!

Is this the same for across modes?
Are there statistics to back this up? Maybe time-to-kill or amount of ink spread? Maybe include ink consumption per shot?

Plenty of data out here you can add to this doc to make it a strong tier list!
As of now, there is no Splatoon 2 data out there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom