• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

My first new weapon idea: The Drizzler

Mr. Squiggly Squid

Inkling Commander
OK, so I've had this idea for a while now and I really wanted to share it with someone, so here it is: it's a weapon called the Drizzler, and no, you're not running around using one of the salmonoids as a weapon. The Drizzler acts sort of like a fireman's hose, it shoots a constant stream of ink in an arc. It wouldn't deal a lot of damage and it consumes ink very quickly, but it has decent range. It's real positives are that it covers turf incredibly fast and since your shooting a constant stream, you can pin down enemies exceptionally well. As for sub and special weapons, I'd say it would have the splash wall for sub and ink armor for special. Not quite sure what it would look like though, maybe a hose like thing with a handle on the top and a trigger on the bottom, and a tube leading to the ink tank. Something like that.

BBGrenorange

Inkling Cadet
I think what would be kind of cool is if you pushed a certain button (or maybe it would just happen over time, like the Brella's shield) the weapon would switch to firing a mist of ink, like the mist setting on some hosepipes.

Another thing I'd expect Nintendo to do would be to make it so that the pressure decreases as you fire, so the range decreases as well. This would make it different from just a regular shooter.

If you don't understand any of this, feel free to ask!

the

Inkling Commander
I had an idea for something like that, except the longer you held the button, the longer/higher the arc could shoot, and the more ink it would consume.

Vitezen

Inkling Cadet
I would be scared that it just becomes a better aerospray. Something like this may become ubiquitous in SZ and TC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom