• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

My first Splatfest!

RumbleChops

Inkling
NNID
RumbleChops
Hey there! This is going to be my first Splatfest and so I wanted to do it right! If anybody out there needs/wants another squid to spend at least some of Splatfest with, I'd like nothing more. :) Here's my "welcome to the forums" post for a little insight to me:

I'm a co-owner of a gluten free bakery, a trombonist, a singer, director of a local news show, video game designer, and most recently...

A kid...

Who may or may not also be a squid... ;)

I started playing since this past sunday and am already level 17, rank B and I was hoping to find a group to spend at least some of this Splatfest with(And possibly beyond that if you need/want.)! I'll probably be voting for nice, so I'm sure that might limit my options. Like my vote says though, I'm friendly and I don't swear! Although I may occasionally make weird voices or made-up insults... ;) So if any of you might want a squid for your group tomorrow, I'll be here! Best of luck out there! :D
P.S. Here's a link to the sung lyrics of the Splatoonus tumblr's announcment post I did... ;) Not really proud of it, but it was fun to do! Bye! http://rumblechops.tumblr.com/

RumbleChops

Inkling
NNID
RumbleChops
Just made rank -A today(Finally!) and started enjoying the fun that is re-rolling equipment! :) Still lobbying for recruitment in case anybody wants some of this freshness! ;)

NeonSquid

Inkling
NNID
kaboooooom2012
Can we maybe play in private battle or form a squad? I'm also on team nice.

RumbleChops

Inkling
NNID
RumbleChops
knock knock (waiting for reply)
Ahh! Sorry! I blanked... I wouldn't mind a match or two. I'll send you my Skype as soon as I check what my username is for it! I am in the process of filling out an app for a squad, but making a new friend couldn't hurt. :)

NeonSquid

Inkling
NNID
kaboooooom2012
Yes. Can you try adding me instead? (sorry if I take a while to reply, i'm working on something)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom