My Game Just Glitched Out.

Magitroopa

Full Squid
NNID
Magitroopa
Switch Friend Code
SW-6452-9209-2706
I honestly have no clue what happened. My game may be possessed, who knows?

It was fixed after I fully exited the game. I was able to get footage of it, though.
If this happens to anyone else, definitely get a video capture of it and share it. Here's mine:

Part 1:

Part 2:

Berry

Senior Squid
NNID
BlazzBerry
Hey there.

What you just experienced is a GPU error. It happens when the switch has been on sleep mode for far too long. In order to fix this you need to turn the console off completely. Wait like 10 seconds before turning the console back on and it should be fine.

There's been reports of this running about here and there so I hope this helps! :x

Wosie

Inkling Cadet
NNID
purpleWosie
Switch Friend Code
SW-7996-5480-4886
I honestly have no clue what happened. My game may be possessed, who knows?

It was fixed after I fully exited the game. I was able to get footage of it, though.
If this happens to anyone else, definitely get a video capture of it and share it. Here's mine:

Part 1:

Part 2:
That exact same thing happened to me a few months back, and it happened when I was reloading a page too (I was attempting to join a friend in Salmon Run), just like you. I probably reloaded the page 15 times. I think reloading pages might mess up the game's graphics (data shortage?) so I refrain from doing so these days.

SquidletSquidlet

Inkster Jr.
Very sporadically I'll encounter a glitch when I'm in the square. My game will get all faded, purpley and like Missingno glitchy looking for a spell then go back to normal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom