My gear and ability setup.

Eternal Blue

Inkling
NNID
BlueEternal
First off.. sorry if this is the wrong place for this topic, if there is a better place please redirect.
Anyways...
Hey there I'm more of a casual player. I haven't done ranked yet, but will someday.

Weapon:
Splat Roller (it's just my favorite..)

Clothing:
Studio Headphones

Main: Ink Saver Main
Subs: Ink Saver Main, Ink Saver Main, Defense Up

Sailor-Stripe Tee
Main: Run Speed up : /
Sub: Swim Speed up, Ink Saver Main, Bomb Range up

Black Seahorses
Main: Swim Speed up
Sub: Special Charge up, Quick Super Jump, Swim Speed up.

I chose these cause I like the clothing's look. So I would prefer to stay with it.
If I could I would get a new ability for the Sailor Stripe Tee, but we will see later.
Not sure how much the Bomb Range or Swim speed are good for me, but I like the ink savers.
How much does everything multiply out to with all my duplicates?

How would you rate my setup? I always just play splatroller, and I do pretty good I think. Generally I am on top of my team, but it depends on the Aerosprays I guess XD.

So yeah any thoughts or ideas?

ndayadn

yeah
NNID
Seabass
I'll only really talk about the mains since you could theoretically get whatever subs you want with enough time.

Headphones are fine, but personally I do fine w/o Ink Saver.
Run Speed is imo a map situational skill, personal preference really. I think you could fill it with something better, but it's w/e. I think it's quite fun with a Roller to be honest, even if it doesn't make you roll faster.
Swim Speed Up is probably the worst thing there imo. You could be using Ink Resistance, for instance.

And you can do neat things with Bomb Range, but you can get by just fine w/o it. I like Bomb Range, since you can chuck bombs in some pretty neat spots. Especially if you're using just the regular Roller, something else to use those bombs for is nice. But you don't need it.

A lot is personal preference. Shoes are really the only thing I would definitely not keep.

Eternal Blue

Inkling
NNID
BlueEternal
I'll only really talk about the mains since you could theoretically get whatever subs you want with enough time.

Headphones are fine, but personally I do fine w/o Ink Saver.
Run Speed is imo a map situational skill, personal preference really. I think you could fill it with something better, but it's w/e. I think it's quite fun with a Roller to be honest, even if it doesn't make you roll faster.
Swim Speed Up is probably the worst thing there imo. You could be using Ink Resistance, for instance.

And you can do neat things with Bomb Range, but you can get by just fine w/o it. I like Bomb Range, since you can chuck bombs in some pretty neat spots. Especially if you're using just the regular Roller, something else to use those bombs for is nice. But you don't need it.

A lot is personal preference. Shoes are really the only thing I would definitely not keep.
Thank you very much, I appreciate the input. I was thinking about re-rolling it again (I have done it two times ,and each time is kind of bleh XD)

Is there any good way to be able to re-obtain the same clothing/gear? (but with different main ability of course)

Ikieri

Pro Squid
NNID
Mendozaz
Thank you very much, I appreciate the input. I was thinking about re-rolling it again (I have done it two times ,and each time is kind of bleh XD)

Is there any good way to be able to re-obtain the same clothing/gear? (but with different main ability of course)
Nope, sorry the main abilities are fixed. Here's a good reference to see what gear has your desired set.
As for your Loadout though, everything else is fine except for that stray bomb range up. If you're gonna go for that you gotta go the full 3X mile otherwise it's a waste. And even then it isn't cut out for the splat roller.
And may I recommend trying out the Rapid Blaster Deco? So far, it the only weapon with Suction Bomb Rush so you could find that to your liking.

Eternal Blue

Inkling
NNID
BlueEternal
Nope, sorry the main abilities are fixed. Here's a good reference to see what gear has your desired set.
As for your Loadout though, everything else is fine except for that stray bomb range up. If you're gonna go for that you gotta go the full 3X mile otherwise it's a waste. And even then it isn't cut out for the splat roller.
And may I recommend trying out the Rapid Blaster Deco? So far, it the only weapon with Suction Bomb Rush so you could find that to your liking.
Thank you for the reference page of abilities.
I haven't tried too many of the guns yet. I have half of them bought. I will try that gun sometime.
I didn't know each gear had set main abilities. hmm.. I will admit I don't even know the use for run speed up. XD

I was hoping to reroll something and get a ninja squid ability. Or is that only a main ability?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom