My "Hi everyone I'm new!" thread

RemeysGirl

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-3917-0275-8694
Hi everyone!
I've joined the SquidBoards in hopes of finding friends on the Nintendo Switch to occasionally play with on Splatoon 2!
I work a lot (adulting is hard) and am currently applying to graduate school; so I don't play all the time. Probably 4-5 times a week I will be on. But I would like to find other people who could use a good player!
I'm still a lower level, about to hit level 5. I'm grinding up to level 8 so I can get my favorite weapon back.
BTW Salmon run is awesome.

mvsdkrocks

Inkster Jr.
I'm down. I just joined today as well. If you want to add me to your friends list my FC is in my profile. I'm not overly good at Splatoon 2 but I'd like to find someone to play with!

I'm level 23 and B- rank in almost every mode. I've sunk way too many hours into this game so far XD
(Also I totally agree Salmon Run is amazing, its a shame they only open it at certain times.)

Ansible

Squid Savior From the Future
Community Ambassador
Ugnhk! I know the feeling too well. Nonetheless, we're glad you joined us and look forward to splatting it up with you whenever we can! =)

RemeysGirl

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-3917-0275-8694
Cool! Thanks for welcoming me you guys! I will add you both.
I've never played with any friends; always random people.

RemeysGirl

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-3917-0275-8694
Will be in a little while I'm busy eating dinner at the moment XD.
Okay! I'll be playing for a little while longer. Join if you want. We can Salmon run too if you know any other players!

JohanCore

Inkling
Hi!

Still looking to add someone?
I just joined splatoon 2 this weekend and want to play with a team :)
Do you also use voice chat, if so how does it work? :P Relatively new to whole switch and nintendo.

Johan

Hero's_Shade

Inkling
NNID
The_heros_shade
Switch Friend Code
SW-2211-4647-7810
I'm new too! I'm in a similar boat, looking to play a few times a week, in the evening. I'm currently a low level, eight I believe. I love salmon run, and I'm anxious to try league type matches.

RemeysGirl

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-3917-0275-8694
Hi guys! I will add you both.
I have also just been invited to a group with casual players, if it's a good group I will invite you both to it (or ask someone who can!)

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
Welcome! Playing with few time to do so is a pain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom