• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

My new Marie plush!

HerrDoktorMidna

Inkling
NNID
HerrDoktorMidna
I went on Amazon recently (about a week ago actually) and bought myself a Marie plush! It's super soft and cute, and comes with a cool Japanese (and some Chinese) tag! I had some pictures to show off it's look.

Now the plush wasn't that expensive, but with the shipping and handling charges, it was a final charge of around $30.00 or 20 pounds.

About the look of it; it comes with the tag (duh) and a hook to hang it to the ceiling, but I took it off because I like it as a decoration. Her hat(?), as well as her tentacles on the back of her head, kind of like the male inkling and even her earrings! It's very accurate to the game. As previously stated, it's extremely soft and fluffy, and such a great present for Easter!
102_2429.JPG

Attachments

ShinyGirafarig

Inkling Commander
NNID
ShinyGirafarig
Switch Friend Code
SW-6085-7937-9686
Always nice to see other Splatoon plushie owners here. I have both Squid Sister plushies which I preordered back in the day as soon as they became available. I hope to one day buy Inkling Girl and Boy plushies to complete the set.

birdiebee

Inkling Commander
NNID
birdiebee
That's really cool!! I've seen her in a couple stores before, but lately I've only been able to find Inkling Girl... the Squid Sisters are too popular. D;
Go you for getting one!

I guess I'll share my Splatoon swag:
A big orange squid that I won from a UFO catcher, a little green squid/IC card holder (I use it to board trains/buses), and my amiibo of course. I also have a Splatoon shirt from etsy, an orange inkling hat, and two little inkling keychains not pictured.

And the official artbook:

And although I wish I owned some squid sisters stuff, I am satisfied because I've been to the Inkopolis News station and posed with them in person

ShinyGirafarig

Inkling Commander
NNID
ShinyGirafarig
Switch Friend Code
SW-6085-7937-9686
Well since others are showing pics here are my two plushies. They are mostly related to the North American Splatfests. I also imported the Splatoon Art Book.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom