my problem with the current lineup of inkjet weapons :(

ruccsacc

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-1299-9210-6035
Inkjet is my favourite special in the series, super fun, versatile, and strong. However, the current lineup of inkjet weapons (as of chill 23'), I don't really love anyone of them that much. Rapid deco comes the closest, it's pretty fun but it doesn't gel with me enough for me to want to play it a lot (it also gets barely any jets ). I used to play a good bit of ballpoint when I was in my splatlings phase, and I still kinda like it but it doesn't even get many jets lately so I'm not even compelled to use it. I've been wanting to play sorella, and while it gets a lot of jets the main weapon is just not really my kinda thing unless i really devote myself to learning it. Trislosher is just a boring main weapon, its paint is quite "womp womp", and toxic mist isn't helping it. Novakki is weird, i can tolerate the main weapon, it gets good jets, but ink mine is one of my least favourite subs it's just kinda boring to me. maybe i would like the weapon more if it had a more fun sub cause i do like shooters to an extent (really dependent on how fun the kit is for me, like vsplash).

It's sad cause i was really hoping for enperries to at least get inkjet, since i really like the main weapon and i know how good the kit was in s2. while splashdown is fun ig but its not the same 😔😔

my main hope is for Dread Wringer's second kit to get inkjet, cause if it does get it along with any fun sub i like (burst, fizzy, splat bomb, torpedo etc), that would definitely be my new favourite kit in the game

Pumpkinteen

Inkling
I can kinda understand whats up, Personally hoping for more aggro weapons with jet, maybe a shot or wiper would be p cool with it, wishing you luck

Jimmy'

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-0521-8728-1315
Wiper inkjet would be super fun to play.

I'm hoping for Inkjet on Squiffer eventually.

ruccsacc

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-1299-9210-6035
inkjet on squiffer, i know a lot of people would be excited for that.

I'm thinking that splattershot's third kit this game might be burst/inkjet, with since shot has always had burst at some point, and had inkjet on s2 ttek which was popular. It's really the only thing they can reference now since i doubt they'd give it missiles (unless it gets splashdown lmaooo). tbh though burst/inkjet would be pretty cool on splat dualies third kit, and speaking of dualies its also likely that gloogas deco gets it at some point considering its kit in s2 (fizzy/inkjet please Nintendo?)

drwatson

Full Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-2514-7147-4516
I was thinking about this the other day and I have the same issue. I think we got really spoiled with inkjet being on like every other aggro weapon in splat 2 lol. I'm still disappointed by mainly ttek and enperry in this game, bc they were so fun with inkjet but both kits got downgraded.
Burst/inkjet will never happen unless it's on the 3rd variant of goo tuber btw

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom