• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

My (relatively funny) C Rank Experience! Video Extravaganza!

PolygonGeorge

Inkster Jr.
So hey. Yes, before you say it I do already have a thread up here about weapons first impressions.

...Uhm yes I know, I also have a thread on here about my Ranked Battle Let's Play series

Argh, Yes I know I've already posted this video in another threa- look, look, this ones different. Sheesh. Enough with the third degree! I mean, its still one I made, but I didn't feel like it really fitted into the same category as the other splatoon videos I make as this one is just a bit of fun really.

Deserving of it's own thread, me thinks.

But wait! There's more. So let me explain: I started an Alt a few weeks back to play some normal (quiet non-talking) Splatoon on my lonesome when not making the series. I got to ranked battle level, and found that some of the things I was seeing were literally NOT UNrecordable. Or something.

Anyway, basically this is my experience in the C ranks, which I found rather amusing. Hope you enjoy!

Have you had any similar experiences in C ranks?

Spiderface

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Spiderface1992
Oh this was hilarious. I made a second account too and I saw lots of funny stuff. Thanks, very enjoyable! I could have watched a lot more, haha.

I still remember my first tower control when I just kept inking turf, and seeing "We have the tower" "we lost the tower" and I was like WHAT THE F IS THE TOWER!?

I wikipedia'd it.

Later did I realise there's a spot in the foyer where you can learn about the different ranked matches...

PolygonGeorge

Inkster Jr.
Oh this was hilarious. I made a second account too and I saw lots of funny stuff. Thanks, very enjoyable! I could have watched a lot more, haha.
Thanks bud glad you enjoyed it.

I still remember my first tower control when I just kept inking turf, and seeing "We have the tower" "we lost the tower" and I was like WHAT THE F IS THE TOWER!?

I wikipedia'd it.

Later did I realise there's a spot in the foyer where you can learn about the different ranked matches...
ROFL oh man that's funny. Well we all have to start somewhere I guess.

... Wait, what spot in the foyer? Haha

Spiderface

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Spiderface1992
Oh dear.I didn't even know it was there :S
Haha exactly! You'd think that when you start ranked it would give you the low down. No wonder so many people in C- are hilarious to watch. I'm tempted to make another account just to go back and laugh. I have far too much time on my hands.... <.<

SpillProff

Full Squid
NNID
SpillProff
Awesome video! I can't subscribe right now because of some glitch...

PolygonGeorge

Inkster Jr.
Haha exactly! You'd think that when you start ranked it would give you the low down. No wonder so many people in C- are hilarious to watch. I'm tempted to make another account just to go back and laugh. I have far too much time on my hands.... <.<
Haha! Do it. Its quite nice reliving the levelling process and having rapid progress up the ladder :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom