My Splash-O-Matic Gear Set-Up

CM2

Inkling Cadet
NNID
chenmaster2

I definitely play more aggressively with this set-up and the abilities I equipped is a huge boon to my aggressive play style.

What do you think?

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
Gets the thumbs up from me. I'm borderline kamikaze with short-range guns and I have a nearly identical loadout, so yay vindication!

Another idea is to make an outfit with a lot of Special Charge. I did that, and you get to throw SO many suction bombs over the course of a match. Probably not the most practical idea, but it sure is fun!

NotAPerso

Inkling Cadet
NNID
PersocomLover
Personally I think ink resistance is a little unnecessary for short range weapons with a high fire rate and using another ability may be more beneficial.

Since the rest of your build lends itself to dying often but at lower cost, perhaps you could switch out the Red Hi-Tops for Cream Basics. shoes_first:ability_specialsaver:|:ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed:
Given that suction bomb rush is a powerful special this may help you to get it more often after dying.
Of course if you find yourself filling your special gauge from empty more often than partially full you may want to opt for Clownfish Basics. :shoes_slo006::ability_specialcharge:|:ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed:

Just some options if you want to keep your build mostly intact.

Nousha

Full Squid
NNID
NoushaKhanom
@CM2 Ok, Neo Splash is my personal favorite but special duration up is great if you're using vanilla. I love how super accurate it is but if you're going to play aggressive play smart too. You have great inking abilities and some of the ink savers might help, make sure you can be mobile though, I'd say swim speed up is a must and run speed helps too. I seriously think Neo is better most of the time though. Inkzooka covers good range and burst bombs are handy as well for quickly covering spaces/scaling walls, and it's a more reliable killer in my experience.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom