• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Splatoon 2 N-Zap Gear

Padre

Pro Squid
This forum needs generic topic about gear builds btw. :)

Anyways, this noob needs recommendations for gear and abilities. I am N-Zap main, trying to build myself useful gear set for Turf and ranked.
What would you, as more experienced squidling, recommend?
I'm thinking about Ninja Squid with some Ink Resistance, Swim Speed and Ink Saver (main)?
What are useful abilities for N-Zap player in general?
Thanks!

Vitezen

Inkling Cadet
I would consider:

Bomb defense
Special power
Ink resistance
Special charge / saver

calamaro

Inkling Fleet Admiral
working on a set myself. Going swim speed, ink resist, and sub defense up i think. still a work in process so dunno if its good or not.

Spaceswitchmars

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
_funmars
Switch Friend Code
SW-0556-1305-6031
Working on a set as well. I'm going mostly with sub savers and main savers so I can sticky bomb the world into oblivion but have enough ink to keep on inking.

くコ:彡 - ROXY

Senior Squid
NNID
Spamus
Depending on mode, I normally use N'Zap in Splat Zones and I use Opening gambit, because play a supporting roles and i want to get to the zone(s) ASAP. After gambit, maybe some special charge up and special saver to abuse Ink Armor, run/swim speed up for mobility. It all depends on how you want to play

BBGrenorange

Inkling Cadet
I'm not sure about the ninja squid, but I think these abilities would be helpful:

• Swim speed
  • Special-related abilities
  • Ink resistance
  • Bomb defense

Padre

Pro Squid
Hmmm, how does ink armor and special power work together?
:/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom