[NA] looking for competitive team

tazz

Inkster Jr.
I'm looking for a high level team that plays in tournaments, willing to be a sub.
I use the username "tazz" almost universally
Weapons: Dynamo and splattershot jr currently, willing to learn almost any weapon, and can sub e liter
I do have access to a mic, I use discord.
NNID: taz1971
I'd like to scrim before picking a team

Last edited:

AGENT4643

Full Squid
NNID
Hello, we're Rendered Hopes! We're just a started who are aiming to success in tournaments, competitve battles, etc. You should definitely give us a shot! We're four, and we're still looking for more members! Here is the link to the recruitment thread! Thanks! Yes, our team consists of all S+ players, and one S player.

KingShakFTW

Inkster Jr.
NNID
kingshak
Hello Tazz! I'm kingshak of Turquoise Salt, we're currently recruiting for members and believe you would be perfect for the team. We're an S-S+ ranked competetive team and so far have gotten top three in all our tournaments. We believe that a player with as much skill as you deserves to be in a good clan. We know that turquoise Salt would be the right clan for you! If you're interested PM me or contact me on skype (sharkeshatho) Hope to hear from you soon!

Oblivouss

Inkling
NNID
Oblivouss
In addition to what Shak said, were only 4 players because we believe in quality not quantity... So feel free to check out our Thread
http://squidboards.com/threads/ts-t...ive-splatoon-squad-na-recruitment-page.21096/
Our discord server is also in there since I notice u prefer discord, but Shak also has Skype so fell free to just PM him if you want.. Practice tends to be from 5:30 PM - Midnight pst. So if interested let us know and you could swing by and try out for the team.. It won't be a one day thing, we know sometimes we all have our sucky days so it would me in multiple occasions.
Nice to meet you man see if we see you around!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom