NA Splatfest: Did the metagaming cause Water Slides to self-splat?

TimpaniGamer

Full Squid
NNID
TimpaniGamer
Someone already kind of noted this, but there were probably a lot more older players on team Roller Coaster and more younger ones on team Water Slide, due to the larger height restrictions on roller coasters. That means that team roller coaster could have had more strategic and/or skillful players. In fact, I was on team roller coaster, and a team of three of us won a match against a team of four by a decent margin.

redacteddd

Banned (6 points)
Weird, I went up against some pretty fierce Waterslides players, who absolutely dominated me and my team. I even had a 2vs4. Although I was on a team that successfully stopped a team filled with inkstrike equipped weapons (3 Aerospray RGs, 1 N-ZAP 89'), so maybe that's just bad luck on my part.

KnightMB

Senior Squid
NNID
KnightMB
I was on team Roller Coaster, not to meta game but because of just personal choice. I do have to admit, my team was all Pro because we dominated nearly every match against Team Water-slide. What I saw a lot of was Level 20 Pros in Team Roller-coaster and Level 1 and slightly higher on Team Water-slide, a lot! Some games we came out with a 90% of the map win, basically had the other team trapped at the spawn point. :)

It did seem to be random matching though, at least I mean we seemed to match up with a random Water-slide team every time (which is good to avoid use getting stuck with newbies and making them have a bad day). Probably won about 90% of the games played, did get stomped a few times by some Pros on the other team from time to time. :oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom