naut appreciation post (dont let zlook see this)

insomneea

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-6985-7816-4672
2/3 teams ive been on since ive gotten into comp have had naut players and ngl it might be my favorite aggro weapon to play with
Feels really nice playing dualies in a comp with it, especially vdualies and ds with the strong crossfire, and i have to assume the synergy has gotten better w/ storm's healing mechanic
Definitely gonna look for another naut player in whatever team i join/make next :3

Oney

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Oney
Switch Friend Code
SW-8066-2302-3824
As a Nautilus Main, I absolutely am looking forward to seeing what 79 could get (Just hoping we do not have to wait potentially 21 months if next season doesnt show it >︿<)

NecoConeco

Semi-Pro Squid
One of my teammates is a naut player too! I could never play it, but I do love playin' alongside it!

Oney

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Oney
Switch Friend Code
SW-8066-2302-3824
One of my teammates is a naut player too! I could never play it, but I do love playin' alongside it!
I even managed to have it be the only 5 Star weapon, (Gold Aero is defo Creeping up though)

juwules

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-0374-0136-5625
I love playing Naut so much :ability_runspeed:🌈 sometimes it feels like it’s in an awkward place in meta right now, feels very difficult to get in when the enemy team has a good pencil. range blaster and sword feel like my worst 1v1 matchups. but I’m hoping the buff to rain and a new kit could make it fit in more comps. Inkjet suction coming back could save me.

Oney

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Oney
Switch Friend Code
SW-8066-2302-3824
Nautilus is so fun. I miss the splatoon 2 79 kit with inkjet...
Rule of thumb for when 79 Comes out:
If its getting Suction Bomb, Were Guaranteed to get a new special
If its not Getting Suction Bomb, We Could get Inkjet again (Although very Unlikely)

CoBalt The Ramen King

Inkster Jr.
NNID
monkeyjoe275
Switch Friend Code
SW-2475-5161-9426
Rule of thumb for when 79 Comes out:
If its getting Suction Bomb, Were Guaranteed to get a new special
If its not Getting Suction Bomb, We Could get Inkjet again (Although very Unlikely)
As long as I get inkjet back idc what the sub ends up being

TheKAmiKaZESquid

Inkster Jr.
NNID
kamibear00
picked up splatlings as a way to help my team cause they needed a backliner and have become somewhat proficient with almost everyone except naut and hydra. I am trying to get better with it cause I can see a lot of teams using it.

zlook

Inkling
NNID
zlook
Switch Friend Code
SW-0180-4103-2556
STUPID NAUT PLAYERS YOU WEAPON 2ND KIT GET MOBILITY NERFED SOON

dylan_not_bob

Stardust Crusquider
I can see new naut getting tri-strike. No other Splatling has it (even though Mini clearly should have). I can see them considering that a safer special than Inkjet as well.
If we're talking specials they aren't on other splatlings yet I think naut could pair well with chumps, like it's got decent mobility and you could use chumps to clear some space and than swim in with a stored charge and pop out to pick off some distracted enemies

but pls pls pls buff chumps first

CodeTriangle

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-4154-3090-5641
As someone who was playing long-range splatlings when BP got buffed, I've kind of been chasing that same high since it got nerfed. Naut isn't nearly as good as BP was in BP meta, but it's improving in the right way with the storm buff, and a second kit for the weapon could truly be something special. I'm optimistic about this weapon's future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom