• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Need Active Squad

NNID
benimarucollider
Hey there,

I was trying to look out for a squad that would regularly be active on squid squad in order to boost my rank back into it's former self.

Used to be an A+ 96 and struggled there only to drop to A- due to many issues. I am now on the verge to drop to B+ and I am getting rather desperate. While some of the issues are related to the occasionally poor server connections, the rest was overall because of rising poor team synergy, making me have more loss streaks than I have win streaks, even though I tried so hard to give many opportunities to make them have the push.

I don't really have a voice chat though, so I don't know if it's going to be a huge issue.

Ika Klaus

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Legend402
hello if you would like my squad is accepting new members, we are a semi competitive squad and try to meet 2 times a week on Wednesdays and Saturday if you can't make them its no big deal. There are no tryouts we just ask you are fairly mature. Oh I almost forgot to give the name of the squad we are the Beetle Squids the name will change though soon. You can always send me a PM for more info.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom