Need an assassin? I'm your guy.

zeph-the-blue

Inkling
NNID
runnymede
Hey there. I'm Zeph the Blue and I like to play what I call the assassin. first off, my stats. I'm currently at S rank with 42 points and I mainly use the brushes. I tend to get my kills into the double digits during a match when I use the octobrush. not only that but I can also play a more supportive/cleanup role with the regular inkbrush. I can play other roles and weapons, but I still need more practice. my current favorite modes are Splat Zones, Turf War, and Rainmaker and I love to play in stages with high areas to jump from like Blackbelly, Moray, and Walleye.

here's a TLDR:

• Forum Name: zeph-the-blue
  • Current Role/Weapon: assassin/cleanup with octobrush/inkbrush
  • NNID: runnymede
  • Your Age: 24
  • Current Level and Ranking: 35 + S 42
  • Additional Contact Information: I use Skype and Teamspeak 3

Last edited:

GameGalaxy64

Inkling Cadet
NNID
FlareFusion
Hey there. I'm Zeph the Blue and I like to play what I call the assassin. first off, my stats. I'm currently at S rank with 42 points and I mainly use the brushes. I tend to get my kills into the double digits during a match when I use the octobrush. not only that but I can also play a more supportive/cleanup role with the regular inkbrush. I can play other roles and weapons, but I still need more practice. my current favorite modes are Splat Zones, Turf War, and Rainmaker and I love to play in stages with high areas to jump from like Blackbelly, Moray, and Walleye.

here's a TLDR:

• Additional Contact Information: I use Skype, Teamspeak 3
Finally, someone who uses the Octobrush correctly! Good luck finding a team, any team would be lucky to have you :).

Shadowcat

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Shadowcat96

here's a TLDR:

Hello!

Great seeing more brushes mains out there as I've made a post regarding the ink brush after it was released. Would like you to view our squad page and our application in the link below. Thx!!!

http://squidboards.com/threads/octraian-elite-squad-application.6373/

zeph-the-blue

Inkling
NNID
runnymede
Finally, someone who uses the Octobrush correctly! Good luck finding a team, any team would be lucky to have you :).
yeah, it hurts to see other brushers dying due to doing silly stuff.

Hello!

Great seeing more brushes mains out there as I've made a post regarding the ink brush after it was released. Would like you to view our squad page and our application in the link below. Thx!!!

http://squidboards.com/threads/octraian-elite-squad-application.6373/
cool! I'll check it out.

Shadowcat

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Shadowcat96

here's a TLDR:

Is your skype id teamspeak.3 or teamspeak_3? Either way plz send me a request my skype is shadowicg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom