Need competitive squids! (S rank and higher for squad)

PiXiE

Inkling
NNID
Pikacumi
Needing some squids who are into competitive battles to join our squad. PM me for details:

How to join:
~ You must be rank S or higher. (Your level doesn't matter.)
~ You need to PM your Gamer Tag (Your name or what you want to be called), and NNID to PiXiE or Jexeex and tell us you would like to join. (Or if you use Kik you can Kik your details to @pikacumi for a quicker response.)
~Then we'll find a good time for you to do a 1v1 with one of the admins just to see your skills. You don't HAVE to win you just need to show us that you're capable of being a good teammate. If you do win however,you have a much higher chance of being admitted. :)
(If you're lower than S,still try to join. If you do good in the 1v1,you still have a chance.)

PiXiE

Inkling
NNID
Pikacumi
Hi Gabe! So my NNID Is Pikacumi,if you could add me that would be great and let me know a good time to do a 1v1 with you. (It's friday so everyone's a lot more active ) Also i'm glad you have a Kik because Jexeex and I are most active on Kik , My Kik is @pikacumi so feel free to message me there for a quicker resonse.
I also would like to know what timezone you're in so we can see what works best for squads.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom