• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Need inklings for squad (clan)

Splatoon❤️

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Lbggamer
So I never really get to do squad battles as my friends all have their own clans therefore I'm not able to join

So I was thinking if anyone was interested, I need 3 inklings to join my clan the SSS (super Sayan squids)

Here are the rules

You must be over 10 years of age

You must be ranked B+ or higher

You need to give me your NNID so I can add you to my friends list and your skype so I can add you to my skype

You must have permission to be on YouTube as some of the squad battles will be uploaded to YouTube

You must give me your nation so I can figure out time zones eg.) I'm from the UK

Please give me the details in the comments

FIRST COME FIRST SERVE

Splatoon❤️

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Lbggamer
It shouldn't be much of a problem
I would have to play at about 9:00am -11am and you would have to play at around
16:00pm - 18:00pm as they are our corresponding time zones

SirWhynus

Inkster Jr.
Do you still need more players? I'm interested but I am not able to play all the time. Would you be okay with having a 5 squid squad, seeing that I may not always be available? I can probably put together some art for the squad. I am from the US, specifically Florida.

Splatoon❤️

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Lbggamer
Do you still need more players? I'm interested but I am not able to play all the time. Would you be okay with having a 5 squid squad, seeing that I may not always be available? I can probably put together some art for the squad. I am from the US, specifically Florida.
Yes sure you can join and I will make it a 5 squid squad

And being in the US is fine by me

SirWhynus

Inkster Jr.
I'll add you when I get home :] along with the others that you added, if you'd care to share their information.

Splatoon❤️

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Lbggamer
So far I've got yuki273 and another person who I have to confirm with

SirWhynus

Inkster Jr.
So far I've got yuki273 and another person who I have to confirm with
I've reached out to more competitive squads, so I may end up going elsewhere. I need to hear what they need to say. Until that happens, I'll be the 5th squid for you guys :]

Bouncerdude

Inkling
NNID
Bouncerdude
Hi I'm interested in joining a competitive squad and I meet all the requirements, I'm 14, S rank, nnid: dragrage777, Skype: Bouncerdude-mk and I'm from the UK. If you add me on skype we can talk more about it on there :)

Splatoon❤️

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Lbggamer
Hi I'm interested in joining a competitive squad and I meet all the requirements, I'm 14, S rank, nnid: dragrage777, Skype: Bouncerdude-mk and I'm from the UK. If you add me on skype we can talk more about it on there :)
That's perfect I'll add you all tomorrow

Splatoon❤️

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Lbggamer
I've reached out to more competitive squads, so I may end up going elsewhere. I need to hear what they need to say. Until that happens, I'll be the 5th squid for you guys :]
Ok sure
This will be a very competitive squad though we have 3 members S ranked

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom