Need some people to squid, erm, squad with.

Squix

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
DetSweg
Hello. I'm just looking for some people to squad with, as the title says, becuse none of my IRL friends have splatoon (rip). I'm S+ rank and it's really bothering me that I can't squad with anyone, becuse solo quene is nice and all, but I can't practice on several rotations becuse I don't want to lose my rank (yep, I'm that kind of guy). So pretty much anyone in S rank, preferably EU, is welcome, though we can work out something with other timezones. We don't need voice chat, becuse it's just for fun, but meh.
If you are intrested, just message me here and we'll discuss the details. I'm not as active as I used to be, but I still play splatoon fairly often. I'm available most weekdays and saturdays, but not sundays, beuse reasons. Well, hope I'll find someone. Bai

Shun_one

Pro Squid
NNID
not_shun_one
I run a small (and I mean only about 6 people small) Discord channel for S and S+ players looking to Squad just for fun and practice. A few of us are on EU time as well. Sound like what you're looking for?

Squix

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
DetSweg
Well, I'm not the biggest fan of discord (or voice chat) though I can see it being useful, but yeah, that seems pretty good.

AGENT4643

Full Squid
NNID
lol same thing here. we are a small EU pickup team consisting of S+ players and are specifically looking for EU players. You can find me on Discord. #6448

Shun_one

Pro Squid
NNID
not_shun_one
Well, I'm not the biggest fan of discord (or voice chat) though I can see it being useful, but yeah, that seems pretty good.
You'll be fine! We don't use voice chat. It's more so just a handy way to quickly contact people across a wide variety of devices. No one has used the voice chat since the channel opened as we're more inclined to just text and go "are you on? I opened a room" and see who replies.

The channel invite is here: https://discord.gg/0x5Ekko9qTLVW3yH

If you're still interested, just drop on in and introduce yourself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom