• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Neo Splash-o-matic and E-litre 3k Scope Coming Tomorrow

Hope

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Agrexis

The day of reckoning is upon us, E-litre 3k Scope coming tomorrow.

m4rowak

Inkling
NNID
DriftWizard
Curious to see what set the Neo Splash-o-matic will have.

NWPlayer123

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
NWPlayer1234
HAHAAAAAAAAAAH WHAT'D I TELL YA.
I knew E-Liter 3K Scope was gonna be next.

Curious to see what set the Neo Splash-o-matic will have.
Burst Bombs and Inkzooka, it costs 6200 coins and you need to be rank 9 to unlock it. Also, it's right after L-3 Nozzlenose and right before Splattershot Pro in the Shop ;)

Kryzz

Full Squid
NNID
Valdraya
From the picture on the NintendoUK twitter, it's weird that the red mark is so high on the ink tank of the neo splash-o-matic if the sub is burst bombs.. Looks like it would be beacon instead, but I guess it's a picture from before they made it burst bombs or something..

Last edited:

NWPlayer123

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
NWPlayer1234
Also I wonder what the E-Liter 3k scope has in terms of sub and specials. The beacons and kraken are almost too good to give up. If it's another case like with the splatterscope and splat charger where the sub and specials are the same, then this picture again is deceptive
Probably the most terror-inducing combo you could think of - Echolocator and Burst Bombs. Can easily find and snipe the other team with Echolocator and if they wanna get up close and personal they have burst bombs to try to kill with.
Custom Scope has Squid Beakons and Kraken which isn't quite as terrifying, it's more of a mobile support, covering long stretches, swimming through it, and then placing Beakons as needed.
Seems it's literally the same as normal E-Liter but with a scope.

Kryzz

Full Squid
NNID
Valdraya
Probably the most terror-inducing combo you could think of - Echolocator and Burst Bombs. Can easily find and snipe the other team with Echolocator and if they wanna get up close and personal they have burst bombs to try to kill with.
Custom Scope has Squid Beakons and Kraken which isn't quite as terrifying, it's more of a mobile support, covering long stretches, swimming through it, and then placing Beakons as needed.
Oh right, I made a mistake there xD I forgot about there being two variants. I still kinda prefer the custom one personally. Good news about the 3k scope though, I was worried it would be nerfed in some way to make up for the scope

NWPlayer123

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
NWPlayer1234
Oh right, I made a mistake there xD I forgot about there being two variants. I still kinda prefer the custom one personally. Good news about the 3k scope though, I was worried it would be nerfed in some way to make up for the scope
Mobility went from 15% to 10, but it went from 97 to 100% range to make up for it, and charge speed is as slow as ever :P

fenrir vii

Inkster Jr.
NNID
fenrir_vii
splash-o-matic with burst bombs seems..... really good actually. Gives it a nice range option to finish off runners.... and inkzooka...lol
Also the gun is pretty ink-efficient, so pairing it with the least demanding sub gives you a lot of shots.

I like this a lot actually, as somebody who really liked the original SoM. Put a couple special charge up abilities with it and it'll be a monster.

Misha

Pro Squid
NNID
Misha21
E-Liter with scope? Well isnt that going be fun. Also got burst bomb and echoloctor. I really start wearing a shirt with cold blooded. I am liking neo SoM. I havent play reg one in a while but I always love a weapon with inkzooka.

RoyLee

Inkling Commander
NNID
InfernoUprising
I would really like it for the E-Liter to be good. Seeing as how I main Charger.

Cheezey Bites

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Koske1
Splash-o-matic with burst bombs is nice, espec as I'm a sub-throw-up user, but loosing bomb rush is going to suck... It might be better in turf wars, but loosing bumb rush in zones and suction in tower makes me wanna stick with the original version.

Moy

Inkster Jr.
NNID
moymemoy

the 3rd row is how much the weapon will cost and the 4th row is the level needed to purchase it

1o2

Inkling Cadet
E-liter with a scope? Never playing on Moray Towers again with that monster.

Reactions: Moy

DonkaFjord

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
DonkaFjord
In theory they would be more susceptible to people coming from the side or down below since their vision is obscured when aiming....in theory....

Purge

Inkling
I've gotten reasonably good at the E Liter (Standard) but the scope will definitely be dangerous.

I just hope Moray Towers is in circulation when they are released

Yuubi

Full Squid
AWWW YEAH! HA! I've been waiting for the E-lite scope to becoming in. Now I don't have to use my old sniper scope gun. Now time to rank those spat kills from 15 to at least 20. :P Moray towers is going be awesome then ever.... until one of the snipers are not on my team.... >.>

ChiePet

Pro Squid
NNID
ChiePet
My worst nightmare; the only weapon in the entire game that gives me a near heart attack because halfway across the stage i randomly burst, and now it's getting a scope. lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom