Never got my ballot?

Aori

Don't get Cooked!
My account is hooked up to my primary email, but I haven't got my ballot yet. I've been told it could just be because they're sending out so many, but is anyone else still waiting for theirs?

Ikaheishi

Bobble-chan
I haven't received the email either. No idea why I haven't; it's not like it ended up in the spam bin. I checked.

(Though I still don't know what I'm going to pick…)

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
Wouldn't be surprised if it takes a while for everyone to get their ballot mails. Even with automation that's millions of e-mails to send out.

Aori

Don't get Cooked!
Wouldn't be surprised if it takes a while for everyone to get their ballot mails. Even with automation that's millions of e-mails to send out.
That makes sense! I hope that I at least get to vote before the splatfest starts.

MindWanderer

Inkling Commander
NNID
MindWanderer
Switch Friend Code
SW-5961-6763-3987
Still waiting on mine as well. Granted, my one vote isn't a big deal, but it seems like a lot of people are in my boat. Is it a unique key in the email, or could anyone use the link if they're signed in with their NNID?

Cuttleshock

Inkling Commander
Still waiting on mine as well. Granted, my one vote isn't a big deal, but it seems like a lot of people are in my boat. Is it a unique key in the email, or could anyone use the link if they're signed in with their NNID?
I quickly checked and the URLs of the votes are crazy long strings of letters and numbers, so I'd assume that there's no workaround and you do need the email itself to vote.

SyMag

SOLDIER 1st Class
NNID
PKThunda
That would be really unfair... they said that they were sending it to everyone so i'd assume it's just taking a long time.
Nintendo has done this in the past with other games. They said everyone would get some email but some people were still left out. Which is b.s. I'm hoping this isn't the same thing though. :/

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
You guys do realize that Splatoon is a global game, right? That's many different divisions of the company having to send out e-mails in potentially dozens of languages. Doing all that and making sure every vote is legit by the seemingly personalized e-mails they're sending? Might take a while!

Before you get to complaining, maybe consider the sheer scope of what sending out a simple e-mail can involve. Also there's 5 days left :p Relax!

Aori

Don't get Cooked!
You guys do realize that Splatoon is a global game, right? That's many different divisions of the company having to send out e-mails in potentially dozens of languages. Doing all that and making sure every vote is legit by the seemingly personalized e-mails they're sending? Might take a while!

Before you get to complaining, maybe consider the sheer scope of sending out a simple e-mail can involve. Also there's 5 days left :p Relax!
Yeah i'm realizing I shouldn't be complaining, to be honest.
I just was mostly worried the deadline was sooner than 5 days honestly!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom