Never got my ballot?

Captain Woomy

Woomy Enthusiast
It's July 10th now and I still haven't gotten an email. I really wanna pick some final splatfest stages. :,(
Do you think an email would be sent to me if I changed my email?

Creator438

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Creator438
I'm worried that I haven't gotten the email because I don't want my voice to essentially be ignored for what stages I would prefer (which would not include Museum d'Alfonsino, Mahi-Mahi Resort, and that's probably it for the stages I wouldn't want but there are still stages I'd prefer over others in Splatfest Battle).

SyMag

SOLDIER 1st Class
NNID
PKThunda
You guys do realize that Splatoon is a global game, right? That's many different divisions of the company having to send out e-mails in potentially dozens of languages. Doing all that and making sure every vote is legit by the seemingly personalized e-mails they're sending? Might take a while!

Before you get to complaining, maybe consider the sheer scope of what sending out a simple e-mail can involve. Also there's 5 days left :p Relax!
And yet here it is 15 minutes before the deadline and I STILL haven't gotten any resemblance of an email :(

Aori

Don't get Cooked!
Deadline for voting is tomorrow yet I didn't get my ballot. I wanted to have a say in what map is chosen but in the end it's still going to be random for me.
Oh well.

Flareth

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Nothing on my end either, not even in the Spam box. They must have put me on the tail end of the e-Mail list. Racist bastards. Ah well, it's not like it matters too much. The stages we get are the stages we get, it's no use to complain about 'em (unless one of them is the Museum =Þ).

Captain Woomy

Woomy Enthusiast
I'm so glad I'm not the only one who didn't get an email. Now I don't feel quite as left out as I did before. Fortunately, I'm fine with any of the stages being picked for the splatfest, but I still had those few favorite stages I'd love to play on at night one last time...

Aori

Don't get Cooked!
I really am not a fan of the whole "e-mail every single player a ballot" thing they did here. I understand the event and how they want to get everyone's input but it seems that only a select few got the ballot in the end. They should have just made the final splatfest randomized if that's the case because then people wouldn't feel left out of the vote.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom