New B Ranked Player Looking for Squad

tiny

Inkling
Hello. First of all, thanks for your interest.

I'll try to make this as short and sweet as possible.

Name/NNID: Cameron & Christina / Meow_Meow92

Location/Time Zone: Washington State, USA / PST

Hours: 5:30pm - whenever M-F, whenever on the weekends

Role: Fragger / Playmaker

Skill Bracket: B/30

Experience: I have been playing shooters since 1998 when I started with Quake. Over the years I've played competitively in many games (Counter Strike, Team Fortress, Call of Duty, Battlefield, etc). Most of my experience is in team building and play making. I usually lead my teams but I am not very experienced with Splatoon and its mechanics yet, so I'd like to take a back seat and learn the game from people who know more than I do.

I have experience using most VOIP software. Just let me know what you use and I will download it and set it up. I have a headset and don't mind speaking if I have to.

What I am Seeking: I'd like to find a team to help my skill flourish and learn all the dynamics of the game. I learn very quickly and I have lots of experience with shooters, so I anticipate a very shallow learning curve. I am keen on self-help and do my own research outside the game to help myself improve.

This is actually my girlfriend's account (I didn't play Wii enough to justify my own) - so on occasion she will be the one playing. We both take direction well, but she is much less experienced and you will only see me playing during our more competitive games.

Please let me know if you're interested. Thanks!

Chillmoves

Inkling
NNID
chillmoves
Hey, I'm trying to start a squad I have one other person with me, we live in California pst and would love another member to our unnamed team, I'm b+, nnid is chillmoves, Skype Crazyotaku22, can play from 6 pm to 11pm

Ike

Inkling
NNID
Narsthenarwhale
Hello. First of all, thanks for your interest.

I'll try to make this as short and sweet as possible.

Name/NNID: Cameron & Christina / Meow_Meow92

Location/Time Zone: Washington State, USA / PST

Hours: 5:30pm - whenever M-F, whenever on the weekends

Role: Fragger / Playmaker

Skill Bracket: B/30

Experience: I have been playing shooters since 1998 when I started with Quake. Over the years I've played competitively in many games (Counter Strike, Team Fortress, Call of Duty, Battlefield, etc). Most of my experience is in team building and play making. I usually lead my teams but I am not very experienced with Splatoon and its mechanics yet, so I'd like to take a back seat and learn the game from people who know more than I do.

I have experience using most VOIP software. Just let me know what you use and I will download it and set it up. I have a headset and don't mind speaking if I have to.

What I am Seeking: I'd like to find a team to help my skill flourish and learn all the dynamics of the game. I learn very quickly and I have lots of experience with shooters, so I anticipate a very shallow learning curve. I am keen on self-help and do my own research outside the game to help myself improve.

This is actually my girlfriend's account (I didn't play Wii enough to justify my own) - so on occasion she will be the one playing. We both take direction well, but she is much less experienced and you will only see me playing during our more competitive games.

Please let me know if you're interested. Thanks!
If it doesn't work out with chill moves squad my squad get Splatted is recruiting we are b to s ranked players we don't yet use Skype or team speak instead we use kik to communicate when we are on

Chillmoves

Inkling
NNID
chillmoves
If it doesn't work out with chill moves squad my squad get Splatted is recruiting we are b to s ranked players we don't yet use Skype or team speak instead we use kik to communicate when we are on
Hey I'll join my kik is chillmoves

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom