• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

New idea for something we could try

InklingCaitlin

Full Squid
NNID
Caitlin
Switch Friend Code
SW-0816-6246-4407
if anyone wants to try this with me I'll be very happy.

So everyone hates being splatted, right? Well my idea for is a no splat challenge, only focus on getting the terrain inked and not splatting each other. Because I really am starting to hate the fact that I get splatted a lot, I just want to see how many people like this idea and want to try it with me.

Babycowland

Semi-Pro Squid
That could be fun. I'm not all that into splatting myself (partly because I'm bad at it) and I'm always interested in new ways to play Sploon and keep things fresh.

You might need to restrict the weapons that people could use for balance reasons, since some weapons are more focused on splatting than inking turf. And maybe you could add a rule to deal with accidental splats (e.g., you have to fall off the map/stop inking or moving until respawn if you accidentally splat someone).

Coleo&Idea

Inkling Cadet
That's something I'd like to try in regular turf war, not just private :)
-You can earn so many points this way
-good for relaxing
-doing a Squidparty is totally ok
-see how many ink-points you are able to do (without the +300 win bonus)

The best specials would be
:echolocator: to fill the ink tank and to see the enemy and walk past by.

:inkstrike::bombrushburstbomb::bombrushsuctionbomb::bombrush: but everyone needs to make sure there are no enemy Inklings who could get hit.

Also you can put some :sprinkler: next to each other and get points the whole match long :D

People can stand near each other and simply shoot ink or every team inks their way to the enemy spawn and jumps back to their own spawn to start over.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom