• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

New in Squidboards

Paperkoops

Inkling
NNID
Paperkoops
So hey! Well like you read in the tittle, I'm new here and well I Don't know much of how this community works >~< if someone please could help me I would appreciate it, I'm here to search for Splatoon buddies to play as well, so hey xD You can call me Just Koops if you want :v

StarForce

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Hyrule, Mushroom, Nohr, Comet Observatory
Hello & welcome to Squidboards home of all Splatting and Squidlicious stuff. Thanks for joining in. You can visit the Squid Social or Squad Social in the Inkopolis Plaza at the Forums section. Forums is at the top in the navigation bar . The groups section is there too if you want to check it out. It's easy to find fellows to play with. If you've been to Smashboards; our sister site from were this one was born you should notice many familiar stuff and maybe faces. In turn if you are new to our boards as a whole and play Smash then you can visit Smashboards, home of all Smashing and competition. Don't worry. It's easy to fit here if you are pretty sociable. If you need technical help you can always ask a Mod. Good luck & have fun.

VideoGameVirtuoso

Pro Squid
NNID
ExtremeTechPro
Welcome to Squidboards Paperkoops :) Starforce provided a highly detailed explanation and guide for the resources you are seeking, but if you need anymore help, please feel free to post below.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom