New Ink Color in Update

SESE

Inkling
it's a nice color! i'm glad more colors are coming along, even if some might be exclusive to certain modes

Cola

Inkling
NNID
Cola64
It's quickly become my favorite ink color. Really gels with me, I dig it.

DonkaFjord

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
DonkaFjord
I liked that old dark blue color, but I admit this shade of blue is a lot more appealing.
I think all the old colors are still in the game, there are just new colors as well.
I really like all the colors in the game. It seems like many people gave up on color locking their inklings color?

Zoot

Inkling Commander
NNID
IveGotAMegaphone
It seems like many people gave up on color locking their inklings color?
There were certainly a lot of people before the game's release who were determined to be very fussy. I hope they all realised that having different colours all the time is actually way more fun.

DonkaFjord

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
DonkaFjord
There were certainly a lot of people before the game's release who were determined to be very fussy. I hope they all realised that having different colours all the time is actually way more fun.
I am glad- I never tried to use color locking except once to get the colors used in single player only into multiplayer (It didn't work.) Every once in a while the colors do bother my slight color blindness (The last NA Splatfest was pretty weird for m because sometimes when the map was spotted by both colors I had a hard time telling which was my ink and which was the enemies.) but I don't think I will ever lock in my color for good.

SP3CT3R

Full Squid
I was gonna make a thread about this, but I mentally tricked myself into thinking that the color was already part of the game.

Probably worth mentioning that the opposing color is supposed to be the same hue of Orange of the Inkling in the crossover Manga.
Crossover Manga? What?

DonkaFjord

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
DonkaFjord
This is an actual thing.

Why'd you think this is in the game?
I thought it was just a few pieces of art from the creator of squid girl, the costume/a piece of art from the Splatoon team, and maybe a short one-shot story. How big is the crossover Manga? Do we know yet?

Bolt

Inkster Jr.
NNID
EnderBolt
In some lighting, the hair will turn purple on the bottom, looks too cool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom