New map ideas for Splatoon 2

Mr. Squiggly Squid

Inkling Commander
Alright, so here are my ideas for new maps in Sploon 2. This'll probably be a long one, so be ready:

CLOWNFISH CARNIVAL
A map set in a carnival with a bunch of tents and rides everywhere, and the ferris wheel you're always seeing in other maps.

SEASHELL SUBURBS
A map based in the suburban area where most inklings live, and the map would be set in people's backyards. Maybe there could even be some cool references there, like you could find Pearl and Marina's house there.

GREAT WHITE STADIUM
A stage set in a baseball stadium where the Inkopolis Urchins play. I think the spawns would be on the left and right sides of the field to keep it symmetrical.

MOUNT BARRACUDA
A stage based in a snowy ski resort. I mean think about it, we've got stuff like the chilly mountain coat in the game, so why not something like this?

LOBSTER LASER TAG
A map set in an indoor laser tag arena. One cool idea I had for this stage is that the ink would glow in the dark on this stage, to give it more of a futuristic laser tag feel.

I still haven't come up with the actual layout of these stages yet, so I'd be to hear your opinions!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom