• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

New music band coming

ShinyGirafarig

Inkling Commander
NNID
ShinyGirafarig
Switch Friend Code
SW-6085-7937-9686
It's great to see new sea creatures being used.

Superjustinbros

Pro Squid
NNID
AozoraJustin
Still can't wait for the day when Ninety invites Hideki Naganuma to compose for Splatoon.

Ryuji

Inkling Commander
NNID
Ryuji777x

Yuubi

Full Squid
Reminds me of KK slider from animal crossing ... I am going to be honest with you, not my inkling music for splatoon, I hope there will be more new osts than just this.

DonkaFjord

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
DonkaFjord
I like it but I really can't see my self battling with this music. Maybe we can personalize the music in private battle.
It'd be cool if they added a jukebox or something in the plaza where you can customize a song list to play during your matches.

Superjustinbros

Pro Squid
NNID
AozoraJustin
I like it but I really can't see my self battling with this music. Maybe we can personalize the music in private battle.
I'd like a way to do a total makeover of the OST by playing with MP3's loaded into the SD Card.
(including minor things like THE LOSE THEME)

WaifuRaccoonBL

Inkling Fleet Admiral
I love this band better than the old one so far with just that one music track. With that said, with how the co-director said we could be seeing the Inklings prefer "new trends" I do hope that doesn't mean Squid Squad will be kicked out. I do doubt it though since that would probably mean getting rid of "Splattack" the main theme.

Misha

Pro Squid
NNID
Misha21
I didn't care that much for it at first but I am starting kinda like it now. Cant wait see what another music they will have.

redacteddd

Banned (6 points)
I love this band better than the old one so far with just that one music track. With that said, with how the co-director said we could be seeing the Inklings prefer "new trends" I do hope that doesn't mean Squid Squad will be kicked out. I do doubt it though since that would probably mean getting rid of "Splattack" the main theme.
He implied that they'd still be a thing from what i remember, just not, the only thing, so I don't think the squid squad is being trashed

DonkaFjord

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
DonkaFjord
I wonder how many bands will crop up? Also I kinda want to bet that the band members are probably based on real Nintendo Employees like how K.K. Slider was.

Mrwhatzitooya

Pro Squid
A new band? I thought the trailer song was a different group! This is awesome that Nintendo is not only updating Splatoon's maps and gear, but also it's music! We've got a whole squid culture going on here! :P

Am i the only one who's really hoping for some Splatoon related CDs of music made entirely by bands like the Squid Sisters, Squid Squad and Hightide Era?

Joseph Staleknight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
JStaleknight
Switch Friend Code
SW-1169-3473-1031
A new band? I thought the trailer song was a different group! This is awesome that Nintendo is not only updating Splatoon's maps and gear, but also it's music! We've got a whole squid culture going on here! :p

Am i the only one who's really hoping for some Splatoon related CDs of music made entirely by bands like the Squid Sisters, Squid Squad and Hightide Era?
No you're not. I'm also hoping for a public CD/iTunes/whatever release of the Splatoon OST. I wonder if they'll make it look like the Squid Research Lab simply grabbed a copy of "NOW! That's What I Call Music To Splat To!" off the shelves of an Inkling music store and stuck a label onto the cover translating it for us humans to enjoy.

DonkaFjord

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
DonkaFjord
No you're not. I'm also hoping for a public CD/iTunes/whatever release of the Splatoon OST. I wonder if they'll make it look like the Squid Research Lab simply grabbed a copy of "NOW! That's What I Call Music To Splat To!" off the shelves of an Inkling music store and stuck a label onto the cover translating it for us humans to enjoy.
It wouldn't be that off the wall since Pikmin had it's own promotional band and Ai No Uta or whatever actually topped the Japanese music charts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom