• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

New Ngyes joining SquidBoards~

Gaijin Gamer

Inkling
NNID
Alshuny007
Switch Friend Code
SW-7491-1185-6133
Hello everyone. Please to meet you.

I'm Gaijin Gamer, but you can call me Gaijin.

I've been playing Splatoon 2 for a while now, and while I have only clocked in around 200 hours of gameplay time, I've been playing almost nothing but Splatoon as of recently and hope to increase that number.

I am currently Level 43 in the game, with a Carbon Roller and Carbon Roller Deco as main for roller-class weapons, and the Sploosh-O-Matic for the shooter class weapons.

I am currently ranked S+ in Tower Control, S in Rainmaker, rank A in Splat Zones and rank B+ in Clam Blitz.

My usual gear consists of Ninja Squid as a main, as I like to swim around stealthily to splat my enemies in surprise.

I admit that I might have a bit of a bid habit or two regarding the game, and that is repeatedly spamming the "Booyah!" And "Ouch!" Buttons, as well as Squid-bagging sometimes.

I am currently looking for teams to play League matches with, and I am continuously trying to improve my gameplay.

I have an Instagram channel under the same name that I post video clips of nice moments of my gameplay twice or sometimes 4 times on daily basis. It is a small channel but I'm trying to make it grow bigger.

I am currently staying in Dubai as my dad works there and I am studying there as well, but I play the American version of the game.

I hope I have a wonderful time here on the site, and hope to talk and make friends with you Inklings and Octolings on the forums.

ThatSquidYouKnow

Inkling Commander
NNID
link12014
Switch Friend Code
SW-0194-3194-0146
Hello, welcome to Squidboards. :) It is a very welcoming site, we hope that you will enjoy your stay. But do watch your squid bagging habit! Some people here do not take kindly to baggers! :P. Anyways, have fun on the boards, friend!

Gaijin Gamer

Inkling
NNID
Alshuny007
Switch Friend Code
SW-7491-1185-6133
Hello, welcome to Squidboards. :) It is a very welcoming site, we hope that you will enjoy your stay. But do watch your squid bagging habit! Some people here do not take kindly to baggers! :p. Anyways, have fun on the boards, friend!
Will do. I am trying to tone it done as of late. Been losing some matches because of it so I decided only to do it when I'm either being splatted too much by an opposing Inkling/Octoling, or when I am squid-bagged first; as some sort of payback.

Thanks for being the first one to welcome me to the site. I've heard a lot of good stuff about SquidBoarda and so far so great to be honest~

Ansible

Squid Savior From the Future
Community Ambassador
Ugh, I'm too conditioned. Saw the underlined text and thought it was all spam links. Kept trying to hover then click on all that underlined text thinking they were links. lol

But yeah, hello and welcome to Squidboards, and yes many people don't really appreciate what is essentially teabagging, so that is a good habit to cut down on.

Gaijin Gamer

Inkling
NNID
Alshuny007
Switch Friend Code
SW-7491-1185-6133
Ugh, I'm too conditioned. Saw the underlined text and thought it was all spam links. Kept trying to hover then click on all that underlined text thinking they were links. lol

But yeah, hello and welcome to Squidboards, and yes many people don't really appreciate what is essentially teabagging, so that is a good habit to cut down on.
LMAO. That was supposed to be a mistake on my part that I wasn't able to fix.

Thanks for welcoming me and having me on the site. Regarding Squidbagging, I rarely do it anymore, with an exception being made when a team splat is made, then I do all sorts of celebratory dances. XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom