• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

New Player from Ireland!

SquidHunterX

Senior Squid
NNID
Supes
Hey guys! I'm Rod. Also known as SquidHunterX in Splatoon. I'm 16 and I'm a returning competitive Smash 4 player from Ireland. https://twitter.com/SquidHunterX

I've been playing splatoon for a while and decided that it's about time I kick it up a notch to playing competitively. I want to get my country into competitive splatoon. There aren't many guys that play it, most are casuals. As of right now, I've ordered a nintendo switch so I can get splatoon 2 when it releases and play competitively. If this helps, I was a splatoon and smash player for the Low Tier Squad on twitter... Placed in a good few smash tournaments here in Ireland. It's all on my twitter.. But anyways, unfortunately my Splatoon game for the WiiU was damaged, so I won't be playing until Splatoon 2. If there are any teams that would at least consider teaching me competitive squad play and hopefully taking me in, that'd be great. Because if you do, then I'll be able to represent at tournaments here in the future! I'm able to call and stuff, so that ain't a problem.

I don't use this site much, so if you want to talk business, please tweet at me. That's just a heads up in advance if I reply late.

SquidHunterX

Senior Squid
NNID
Supes
I'm determined to learn how to play competitive squad games. If any team is looking for a splattershot pro in Splatoon 2, I'm here.

ForteReborn

Inkling Commander
NNID
ForteReborn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5389-7346-0792
Welcome aboard. I don't play competitively since I can't dedicate every day to it, but with this forum, you will hopefully find someone!

Neon the squid

Inkster Jr.
Welcome to Squidboards! Also a Irish player here too! :) If you want to find some squads, go into the 'Groups' tab and you should find some squads. Hope you enjoy your stay!

SquidHunterX

Senior Squid
NNID
Supes
Welcome to Squidboards! Also a Irish player here too! :) If you want to find some squads, go into the 'Groups' tab and you should find some squads. Hope you enjoy your stay!
Really?! That's awesome, man! We should definitely play when Splatoon 2 launches :)

Mikaya

Certified Nerd
Premium
Pronouns
She/Her
Switch Friend Code
SW-4841-8448-2209
Welcome to the community! Good luck in finding a clan. Hope you have fun here! ^^

SquidHunterX

Senior Squid
NNID
Supes
Uploaded something regarding my new team. There's some video lag, but the audio is fine :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom