• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

New possible tech(?)

LinkMain111

Inkling
NNID
LinkMain111
True, it does, but still I wouldn't even really call this a technique. A technique is treated as so because of its execution, effort vs reward.

This is literally just spam ZL and you go kind of faster. That's just spamming ZL, not a technique. In a fighter you don't tell someone "great technique!" for button mashing, you encourage to learn actual techniques.
You have got a point there.

EvilPinkamina

Inkling
NNID
EvilPinkamina
Does it move faster than just staying in squid form though? I mean, it sounds like it'd just make you have squid speed with a bigger hitbox.

Oni

Full Squid
is it just spamming transform? because in the tutorial i didnt get anything from it.

either it is a placebo effect from the camera zooming (which i did experience the first time i tried it)

or i screwed up.

FatReuniclus

Full Squid
NNID
Sillykola
It doesn't seem that much faster now that I've tried it... It would be better to stay hidden and refill your ink anyway...

grandpappy

You guys made me ink!
NNID
eyeplaybass
I don't understand how this could be faster or more safe than just swimming in squid form. People be trying way too hard to find "techs", man.

Mononut

Inkling
NNID
PeanutGamer
It doesn't seem that much faster now that I've tried it... It would be better to stay hidden and refill your ink anyway...
You're not out for a long enough amount of time for people to hit you.

I don't understand how this could be faster or more safe than just swimming in squid form. People be trying way too hard to find "techs", man.
This isn't supposed to be safer, but this is legitimately (slightly) faster. Just because it may not seem to make sense to you doesn't mean it doesn't work in action.

FatReuniclus

Full Squid
NNID
Sillykola
Well... In my own opinion, the natural method of swimming is more pleasant, so I'll stick to that...

Of course, that's just my opinion! Do whatever you want to do!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom