New shops we would like to see for Booyah Base!

SalvadoRPG

Inkling
It's for sure that over time, Splatoon will be bigger and bigger, we know that the developers are adding multiplayer modes but how about the main hub, how about Booyah Base. In this thread we'll discuss what kind of shops.

This is Yuki, a clam who sells accesories to the inklingsa and is quite shy, so shy that we don't know if is a she or a he. Yuki and his...her...ITS shop, the Shelld Treasure has just moved to Inkopolis in the search for new clients!

In that's shop you'll be able to buy different accesories, like: wristbands, earings, stickers, contact lenses, etc.

What do you think? What kind of shop sould you add to Splatoon?

Last edited:

DDB

Senior Squid
NNID
Diddybound
Hair Stylist. Make 'em a lobster or somethin'.

Advent

Inkling
NNID
Hunter0
An Accessory Shop? Like wristbands or backpacks or gun decals etc.

EDIT: Im dumb, and did not read the first post.

So to make amends... uhh... An effects shop? Put like a glow on stuff, or make ink sparkle idk

MrRoidley

Full Squid
hairstylist, accessories, maybe pants...
maybe something to change your Booyah Base's appearance? idk

WaifuRaccoonBL

Inkling Fleet Admiral
I can't personally think of anything. I'm good with the hair, and additional accessories would be a little too showy and I rather not deal with the potential for even more stat boost.

Ness

Full Squid
NNID
Awkw4rdAss4ssin
I'd like some sort of "crafting/blending" shop, where you could maybe combine equipment you get to have the stats of one piece of equipment with the appearance of another. For example, having stats of some black sneakers with the cosmetic appearance of red sneakers.

Advent

Inkling
NNID
Hunter0
Ah, you know what else could be cool? Some kind of "Buff" Shop that could sell Smoothies or something that would give you a temporary boost in your next match.

Ness

Full Squid
NNID
Awkw4rdAss4ssin
I just realized what we need.
Inkling Crossing!
If you give me a customizable home, then I might never need to touch Splatoon's online modes at all.

AceArcherArcane

Inkling
A hotel where you can sleep to change the time of day or a apartment or house you can buy to sleep in and change the time of day as well as customizable furniture to go in it. There could be an apartment block with friends apartments that you could visit. Everything else I can think of has already been said but I'd love to be able to change the time of day in stages.

Trieste Sp

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
I'd take anything really. The suggestions on this thread are splendid. Would love to see any of these to be real.

RotomGuy

Inkling Cadet
NNID
RotomGuy
A Gambling Place run by a female Sea Urchin. You could play various Minigames here to earn more money, or even special pieces of gear or Super Sea Snails.

bluekentuckyboy

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
bluekentuckyboy
Well I would love to see a color store where you could buy different color combinations for ink.

Maybe a DLC shop if payable DLC becomes a thing?

Draayder

Inkling Cadet
A Gambling Place run by a female Sea Urchin. You could play various Minigames here to earn more money, or even special pieces of gear or Super Sea Snails.
Ooh I'd love this. A hairdresser is all I can really think of, or maybe some kind of dye shop to change clothing or weapon colors?

Ness

Full Squid
NNID
Awkw4rdAss4ssin
I think they really missed an opportunity to stick an arcade in with a bunch of retro Nintendo references. Just put the arcade machine in a cool-looking arcade and bingo.

Dirty Duck

Inkling Cadet
NNID
TheThirdChild
A trouser shop (or pants shop for you Murricans) really is one I expected in the game anyway, only realised there wasn't one when I finally got to Booyah Base. Definitely want that.
For the shopkeeper I'd say an Octoling who looks like an actual octopus, wearing 4 different pairs of trousers. Make him kind of sarcastic and gloomy.

Another one I'd like to see is a Body Shop that lets you put custom decals on weapons and gear, so you can make your own "Brand" like Krak-On etc. Have this shop ran by a bearded macho Inkling and a tatted up Inkling girl. Then have a Thrift Store where these custom weapons and gear can be posted up and bought by other players online. Have this store ran by a Shark. A straight up Street Shark.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom