• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

new shops?

InklingCaitlin

Full Squid
NNID
Caitlin
Switch Friend Code
SW-0816-6246-4407
Do you guys think they will have new shops anytime soon? Like a hair salon place. I'd love different hair styles in the game, and each hair style gives you an ability like the shirts, shoes and hats do...what new shops do you guys want to see?

RadioactiveMoth

Squidibli
NNID
RadioactiveMoth
A shop to customize the perks on your gear. Just make it really expensive or limited per day and it shouldn't be too OP.

JuddTheCat

Inkling Cadet
I noticed there are buildings that are empty, but there are inklings in there (I saw a miiverse post in there).

Dream21

Full Squid
I agree with the hair shop, I'd hoped for a while we might have a variety of customization options for our characters other than clothes. And speaking of clothes, a shorts shop would be nice.
Maybe eventually!

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
I'd love more shops. Maybe eventually a pants shop? Probably not, but I can hope.

IxaVerse

Senior Squid
NNID
Uselessguy12
If we ever hair salons I hope we it goes the Animal Crossing route where you take a personality test to get your haircut.

missingno

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
he/him
NNID
missingno
Switch Friend Code
SW-6539-1393-3018
When it comes to new cosmetic options, all I want is a playable Octoling.

Chocoling

Pro Squid
NNID
Mystical-Tabby
Considering its front and centre in the plaza, I want them to do something with the Cafe, I dunno what but it would be cool.
(Get to see Inklings sitting down drinking coffee/tea and chatting too)

DonkaFjord

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
DonkaFjord
Considering its front and centre in the plaza, I want them to do something with the Cafe, I dunno what but it would be cool.
(Get to see Inklings sitting down drinking coffee/tea and chatting too)
Maybe have that a section specifically for people on your friend list/inklings from Nintendo. Or maybe even inklings you've run into more than once online. It bothers me how it is empty in there; at the very least put some jellyfish in there!

Chocoling

Pro Squid
NNID
Mystical-Tabby
Maybe have that a section specifically for people on your friend list/inklings from Nintendo. Or maybe even inklings you've run into more than once online. It bothers me how it is empty in there
That sounds like a good idea, I mean - your team mates appear by the lobby and strangers mingle else where, people on your friends list should sit in the cafe :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom