• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

New Splatfest Announced for EU and JP Splatfest Currently Underway!

Another Splatfest has just been announced, this one for our friends in the EU!
The theme this time being Messy Vs Tidy! Does everything need a place, or does your room run rampant? Organized harmony or controlled chaos? The choice is yours...

While EU players have some heavy philosophizing and hard decisions to make, our Japanese friends are already in a Splatfest of their own this weekend!
Boke vs Tsukkomi is already underway, a Fest many consider to be Callie vs Marie. While it's very close, it more has to do with a standard comedy routine practiced in many cultures, of one person playing the silly role and the other playing the straight man. You can read more about it the dynamics in this comedy routine here (thanks for the info, reddit user /u/Jerbits).

Wispy is a pretty messy clown that loves sarcasm and exaggeration. For more lackluster attempts at comedy, follow her on Twitter! ...How many times have I said "Splatfest" in the last 2 days?

Comments

I honestly can't stand having a messy room, so Tidy's the team for me.

But seriously, Nintendo of Europe need some better ideas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom