• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

New Splatoon T-shirts

Terabyte

Inkling Commander
NNID
PokeBoy99
Japanese clothing firm King of Games is coming out with some Splatoon gear June 13th, and it looks awesome.

They'll be pretty pricey though, about $35 / £22 / €31. Do you think you'll be buying any of them?

Howl7

Pro Squid
Too much money and then sorry, but i don't like them. i prefer the t-shirts with the squids/inklings or the Splatoon logo.

Inari

Inkling Cadet
NNID
FlippingTables
I really like the black and white ones but I don't want to pay $35/each for such a simple looking T-shirt lol

Cloudy

Shake Shake!
NNID
Cloud6483
$35? Yeah right haha. I do like the black and white ones alot though

Teddy

Senior Squid
NNID
EggplantAlloy
I like them better than the old crop, but yeah, that's on the expensive side for a t-shirt (not to beat a dead horse).

Fate

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Fate684
The shirts are nice, but not worth the money to me. I am glad to see Splatoon shirts though, hopefully a company like Jinx will get a license for Splatoon shirts so they'll be more reasonably priced for NA/EU regions.

MaikoRules

Full Squid
NNID
MaikoRules
I'd love a shirt like that but I dont see it being sold in the west anywhere but the World Store
I'll just still the the one theyre using now

empieflower

Senior Squid
NNID
empieflower
Switch Friend Code
SW-4855-9837-7775
Super cool shirts, but not really worth the $35 price tag.

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
Very cool, way too expensive though.

Trieste Sp

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
I really like the one with the white lettering. But I don't see myself buying one.

RedML51

Senior Squid
NNID
RedML51
so I get the feeling that people are dissatisfied with the price tag

ohh... you can't really tell unless you go to the website, but the two designs they're showing is actually the front and the back, with three color options. actually, only the orange one has the picture of a squid.

anyway, I like the orange one best

CloneHat

Inkster Jr.
NNID
CloneHat
Fun fact: all official merchandise shirts sold in Japan cost $35 or more. Bear in mind though that they will probably never be sold overseas so buying them at that price is your only option. We'll likely have better shirts (and in English) on Redbubble once the game releases.

MINUS

The Once and Future King
NNID
TRUEB7UE
The Japanese T-shirt life is an expensive (but stylish) existence.

Just A. Hunch

Inkster Jr.
Fun fact: all official merchandise shirts sold in Japan cost $35 or more. Bear in mind though that they will probably never be sold overseas so buying them at that price is your only option. We'll likely have better shirts (and in English) on Redbubble once the game releases.
I figured that was the case. They would probably be $20 if they were sold in America.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom