• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

New Squad named "The Squiddish Kids"! (B+ to S+, and at least 12 members)

Join the Squad?

• Nah.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Squadward

Inkster Jr.
NNID
SquadwardNein
Hey squids, it's Zane, or, Squadward. I'm starting a new clan called "Cold-Blooded"! I am looking for people who speak English. I am in the Pacific Time Zone, UTC, and I play Smash and Splatoon very often.

~Nationality and Languages~

I am from America and I only speak English.

~My availability~

I am mostly playing everyday all week. Monday through Thursday, you can count on me playing for roughly 30 minutes anywhere starting at 3:00 p.m. - 8:30 p.m. On Friday, I'm available anytime from 3:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. However, on Saturdays, I'm available 6:00 am to 9:30 p.m. On Sundays, I'm available 6:00 a.m. to 8:30. Yeah, I know, my schedule is pretty wacky. The length of time in which I play honestly depend on whether my parents are home or not :cool:.

~My main weapons~

I enjoy using the Splattershot Jr., the Carbon Roller, the Tentatek Splattershot, and I'm trying to get better with the Splatterscope. With the Jr. and the Carbon Roller, I tend to be offensive. With the Tentatek, I can be either offense or defensive, but preferably offensive, and, with the Splatterscope, I am defensive.

~Rank/Personal Skill Level~

Currently, I am A, but, that changes frequently. I like to think that I am pretty good, but the constant rollers ruin my teammates every time, so I am mostly dwindling when it comes to my in-game rank :(.

~Communication~

I just got a Skype for this, you can find me at Squadward_. However, I don't do voice chat. When I'm by myself, I might queue into the conversation, but I'll most likely never be a part of it.

~Expectations and personal qualities~

I expect to have a dedicated team of at least 12. If you are inactive for a week, I'll probably excuse you from the party. However, if it involves personal issues, maintenance, or anything keeping you from playing, contact me on Skype before the inactivity exceeds 1 week. Better yet, warn me ahead of time. Just so you know, this is my ideal Squad*:

-1 Squelcher or Gal.
-1 Roller, preferably not Dynamo, but if you're great with it, sure!
-1 Charger, but no Bamboozled, please, just no.
-1 other automatic weapon, like an Aerospray, Splattershot, or Jr.

*Note: This is an ideal squad, but not a required one. Anyone can join!

I am cheerful, outgoing, but shy. But, I am very talkative over IM.

Hope to see you out in the turf, keep splatting, and most importantly;

"Stay Fresh!"

-Squid Sisters, Callie and Marie, 2015

Last edited:

DeathSquid

Inkling
Hey squadward I'm would like to come and join your team. I am in the same timezone and play both smash and splatoon. I'm 11 and can get pretty mature but I do also love to troll,goof, and just make people LOL. But I can of course again get very mature if we are playing a match,test, and anything like that. If you would accept me my skype name is deathbob4 and my name ingame is deathhugs. I am open in week days at around 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm and at Fridays its 6:00 to whatever really :P. and at weekends its 9:00 am (I wake up so late :P) to whatever again. As weapons go I like the N-ZAP 89 and like to be that person who pushs the team to the goal and get some kills but really just trying to complete the goal. But if you give me a weapon, I can use it in like a week or so. again if u like me and want me tell me via skype at deathbob4 and staaaaaay FRESH

Pokébro

Inkling
NNID
Jaut560
  • Forum Name: Pokebro
  • Current Role/Weapon: Tentatek Splattershot, Splatter shot Jr, Aerospray, Carbon Roller, Krak-on Roller, Splattershot Pro. I can use any weapon except chargers and blasters in a pinch.
  • NNID: Jaut560
  • Your Age: 25
  • Age Range of Group you are looking for: 18+
  • Additional Contact Information: PM me for Skype info. I play Monday - Thursday only.

Last edited:

LAG

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Lag
You're USA? Perfect!

I keep trying to get into a group with no feedback from the users :/. Hopefully I can land a position here!

• LAG here, Lag NNID
  • Role / Weapon: Custom E3 Liter. I play passive-aggressive. I just adapt to what the situation calls for, but if we're in the lead / winning, I like to set Beacons as a means of defense. This way, it's easier to maintain our lead if we lose momentum.
  • NNID: Lag
  • Age Group Seeking: 18+
  • PM me. I have skype as "shur 2gal" with a space. You can also text / call me. I'm not worried about giving out my phone #. I can play Tue and Thurs consistently after 2:00 - Tue I can play after 12:00 and Thurs after 2:00. My work schedule is random on the other five days, so it all depends on the week - I can work mornings or close at work, so - pretty much available whenever on those days depending on my schedule & plans.

octozing

Inkling
NNID
CheliDanniel
Role / Weapon: N-ZAP '89, anykind of Jet Squelcher and anykind of Gal
NNID: CheliDanniel
Age Group Seeking: 13-

I only do IM on skype. No calls or video chat. My timezone is Central Time (US & Canada) I can play on any day.

electraheart

Senior Squid
NNID
howalive
Weapons: Tri-Slosher bucket, .56 Gal decor, .96 Gal decor

Applesgosh

Inkling
NNID
Applesgosh
Rank A+
Level 35
Have gotten really bored with Splatoon lately so wanted to try out Squad Battles finally.
Krak-On Splat Roller is the only weapon I've used for like 98% of my time on Splatoon, so I guess you could say I've gotten its physics down.
Skype: Applesgosh, not super talkative, but I'd love to still be in a convo for convenience.
NNID: Applesgosh
I'm 19 but I don't really care how old you are unless you're stupidly annoying.

Squadward

Inkster Jr.
NNID
SquadwardNein
Role / Weapon: N-ZAP '89, anykind of Jet Squelcher and anykind of Gal
NNID: CheliDanniel
Age Group Seeking: 13-

I only do IM on skype. No calls or video chat. My timezone is Central Time (US & Canada) I can play on any day.
I searched Ash Cheeks, and there are many. Is there any specification? BTW, this is for Skype. Best way would be requesting me or changing or pic.

Squadward

Inkster Jr.
NNID
SquadwardNein
  • Forum Name: Pokebro
  • Current Role/Weapon: Tentatek Splattershot, Splatter shot Jr, Aerospray, Carbon Roller, Krak-on Roller, Splattershot Pro. I can use any weapon except chargers and blasters in a pinch.
  • NNID: Jaut560
  • Your Age: 25
  • Age Range of Group you are looking for: 18+
  • Additional Contact Information: PM me for Skype info. I play Monday - Thursday only.
Do you have a Skype? If not, that's okay :)

fice24

Inkling
NNID
fice24
Main Weapons: E-liter 3K, .96 Ga, Krak-on Roller

Marshall

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Marshall137
Hey there! I'm Marsh, and I live in Asia. Even though there's a massive time difference, I'll try to still be active (which will probably be when it's morning and night time in America). Also, if you are wondering, I speak English fluently.

• NNID: Marshall137
  • Role / Weapon: I can basically use anything except Rapid Blaster, Splatlings and Nozzlenose's. I usually play defensive, but I do get a bit aggresive with chargers.
  • Age Group Seeking: Any age group is fine with me. But not to the point where its like annoying and disrespectful
  • Others: I wont participate in any voice chats, since i'm actually not allowed to use skype (#ThugLyfe :D), but I'll still participate in chats/messaging. I can only play on the weekends, but I'll check Skype over the week.

Hope I can get in :D

~Staaayy Freeeesssh

HaleeTheInkling

Inkling
NNID
Root4dog
Rank B+ I used to be an A though:(
Country Canada
Weapons depends on what I want to play with but my best are the e litre, the blaster, the L3 nozzle nose and the tentatek splattershot
NNID root4dog

I won't be able to participate in voice chat because I'm only 11 and I'm not allowed

Plz consider I'm only 11 but im pretty good;)

octozing

Inkling
NNID
CheliDanniel
I searched Ash Cheeks, and there are many. Is there any specification? BTW, this is for Skype. Best way would be requesting me or changing or pic.
The one with the same profile picture i have on here.

Arrow Hikari

Inkling
NNID
ArrowHikari
Rank B-, I was a B
USA MST
I main in the Krak-On Splat Roller, but I have decent skills with the original Jet Squelcher, and Aerospray MG
NNID ArrowHikari
I am hopefully getting a Skype but if I don't you can text or call me, or we can try TS3
Hope to see you out there~

barwiifan

Inkling
NNID
barwiifan
Hey squids, it's Zane, or, Squadward. I'm starting a new clan called "The Squiddish Kids"! I am looking for people who speak English. I am in the Pacific Time Zone, UTC, and I play Smash and Splatoon very often.

~Nationality and Languages~

I am from America and I only speak English.

~My availability~

I am mostly playing everyday all week. Monday through Thursday, you can count on me playing for roughly 30 minutes anywhere starting at 3:00 p.m. - 8:30 p.m. On Friday, I'm available anytime from 3:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. However, on Saturdays, I'm available 6:00 am to 9:30 p.m. On Sundays, I'm available 6:00 a.m. to 8:30. Yeah, I know, my schedule is pretty wacky. The length of time in which I play honestly depend on whether my parents are home or not :cool:.

~My main weapons~

I enjoy using the Splattershot Jr., the Carbon Roller, the Tentatek Splattershot, and I'm trying to get better with the Splatterscope. With the Jr. and the Carbon Roller, I tend to be offensive. With the Tentatek, I can be either offense or defensive, but preferably offensive, and, with the Splatterscope, I am defensive.

~Rank/Personal Skill Level~

Currently, I am A, but, that changes frequently. I like to think that I am pretty good, but the constant rollers ruin my teammates every time, so I am mostly dwindling when it comes to my in-game rank :(.

~Communication~

I just got a Skype for this, you can find me at Squadward_. However, I don't do voice chat. When I'm by myself, I might queue into the conversation, but I'll most likely never be a part of it.

~Expectations and personal qualities~

I expect to have a dedicated team of at least 12. If you are inactive for a week, I'll probably excuse you from the party. However, if it involves personal issues, maintenance, or anything keeping you from playing, contact me on Skype before the inactivity exceeds 1 week. Better yet, warn me ahead of time. Just so you know, this is my ideal Squad*:

-1 Squelcher or Gal.
-1 Roller, preferably not Dynamo, but if you're great with it, sure!
-1 Charger, but no Bamboozled, please, just no.
-1 other automatic weapon, like an Aerospray, Splattershot, or Jr.

*Note: This is an ideal squad, but not a required one. Anyone can join!

I am cheerful, outgoing, but shy. But, I am very talkative over IM.

Hope to see you out in the turf, keep splatting, and most importantly;

"Stay Fresh!"

-Squid Sisters, Callie and Marie, 2015
Hello! I'd love to be a part of your team! I live in the U.S in the CT time zone, and my availability schedule is roughly the same as yours. My rank is currently A+. I use a lot of weapons including the Splattershot Jr, Tentatek Splattershot, all chargers despite bamboozler, Custom Blaster, all Gals, Splash-O-Matics, and the Dual Squelcher. I stink at using rollers though.

Contact me:
NNID: barwiifan
Or you can just reply to this comment. XD

Squadward

Inkster Jr.
NNID
SquadwardNein
~NAME OF GROUP IS COLD-BLOODED, AND I DO VOICE CHAT~

Sorry just clearing stuff up xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom